Chapter 3(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's Pov:

 

I was studying the patient's file when the door opened with a thud and someone barged in. I jumped from my chair dropping the files in my hand. This person is DEAD! How dare someone barges into my office like that. They didn't even knock.

 

“Aish, don't you know you have to knock bef..”, I said, picking up the file but stopped midway when I saw who was standing before me.

 

Taeyang!

 

As soon as I saw him...I felt like I'd been reunited with my brother again….. I gave him a big hug but I could sense that he was worried about something..

Soon Daesung and Seungri appeared with someone on the maknae's back…..the person was unconscious. Daesung looked worried as well and Seungri had guilt and worry written all over his face.

 

I know they did something they didn't intend to do....

I immediately rushed the man into the emergency ward and inspected him.

 

I saw dry blood on the man's palm and a small swelling on the back of his head…Looks like he's been hit with a hard object.

That could be a problem.

 

As soon as I touched him to inspect his head, I felt something different. An unknown warmth.

But he looks unfamiliar. I don't think he lives here. Looks like he's not from this world.

 

SO, HE’S A HUMAN??

Why did they bring a human to Zoudea?

Why is he unconscious?

Are those idiots responsible for this man's state?

Is that why they look worried or what?

…...

The questions can wait, this man needs treatment first..

 

I ran some tests on him. When I saw the results I was relieved. It is a mild head injury. He just needs a lot of rest. I did the necessary treatment to his head.

 

I then sat beside the bed and took his injured palm to clean the wound. I poured some spirit on the cotton and started cleaning the wound carefully. Then I wrapped the gauge around it. Feeling satisfied with the aid I did I put his hand carefully on his sides and came out of the room to find the 3 monkeys who were responsible for this man.

 

I found them in the waiting room. Seungri was pacing back and forth impatiently while the other two sat on the chairs. They look exhausted. As soon as they saw me, they paced towards me and waited anxiously for me to speak.

 

“He has a mild head injury.. which explains his unconscious state. He'll gain consciousness within 48 hours and will be under our observation for a few days after that. Don't worry guys, he'll be alright”

 

Seungri let out a relieved sigh and thanked me. I smiled at him. The poor panda must have been worried a lot. The others looked relieved too.

 

“Now is anybody going to tell me what happened to him?” I asked with serious face

 

“Yeah..” said Daesung

 

Daesung narrated the whole story and when I asked them what they were planning to tell his family...they quietly said that they don’t care about him. I felt sorry for the gorgeous red haired patient that was lying on the bed unconscious. So this man is indeed a human. But why does a human have the royal pendant? That's quite mysterious.

 

After talking to them I went back and sat on the chair beside Jiyong's bed.

 

Jiyong...what a beautiful name…

 

I traced his red silky hair and checked the bandage on his head for the last time. I found myself looking at his face and smiling for no reason.

 

Undeniably handsome was the word that crossed my mind when I looked at his face…

 

He has a slender and balanced face structure. His jawline is incredibly smooth and round. His soft almond shaped eyes and long eyelashes give off a lovely feel. His almost feminine like forehead with y red hair.…. cute button nose is just perfect with his other delicate and sharp features. And oh God! his pouty lips….I wonder how they feel... they look so kissable O.O His lean muscular body. I wonder how his voice would be...may be y and low.... How can a man be so gorgeous. I was completely mesmerized by this man…. I can feel the heat slowly rising in my cheeks just by thinking about how it would feel like to be in his arms…..

 

Just as I was looking at his face... ‘Angel Dara’ and ‘Devil Dara’ appeared on my left and right shoulders…

Yes...they really appeared…. I can see them!

 

Angel: Aww….He’s soo cute..Wish he would be good to you Dara..what do you think?

I shyly blushed

 

Devil: Don’t get your hopes too high Dara...A relationship is too much for you, it's very complicated...just get into his bed and claim him as yours as soon as he wakes up..ok..for now why don’t you peek under his shirt and take a look at his abs…haa!!

 

I was beetroot red now!

 

Just stop...okayyy, I said with gritted teeth

 

They both gave me a teasing look and disappeared.. with a smirk on their faces..

Those little devils!

 

I took his hand in mine like it was a very natural thing to do and continued to stare at the man who was sleeping peacefully in front of me. His hand fits perfectly in mine as it is just made for me. Who would have thought this man would have no one to care about him. It's just so sad. I felt a sting of pain in my chest when I thought about the suffering he had to go through. But they said that Jiyong was very happy after meeting these 3 idiots. It's good that he's happy now. I wish him to be always happy. I was his hand absentmindedly and was once again mesmerised by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter