Chapter 8(1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungri's Pov:

 

I WANT DORAEMON DOOR! RIGHT NOW!! We all could have avoided the physical pain, exhaustion and long walks but unfortunately the weirdo was way too exhausted to use his powers. So, here we are, walking under the roaring violet sky towards the ‘unknown’ safe house. And do you know what it feels like to walk miles together with +60 kgs weight on your back?? Awful. I feel awful right now. Yeah, I know I've been constantly complaining but I just can't help but think about the lemons in my life...The biggest unfortunate lemon is on my back...Arghh…

 

We've walked only 4 miles till now..For every mile I think the distance between my face and the ground is decreasing..It'd be no surprise if my lips make out with the ground halfway through our journey.

 

I tried every position possible to make it comfortable for me..carrying her on my back like a rice sack..carrying her on my shoulders ...above my neck...everything..I tried everything..but nothing was comfortable enough.

 

All the 11 people that we rescued were walking ahead of us. Tae hyung and I were behind since we were carrying unconscious beings on our back.

And Tae hyung's expression was truly worth capturing…. Dara Noona and Jiyong were walking a little ahead of us..I don't know what they were talking about but I will pry for information later..hehe..

 

Argh..this piggy girl...I'll become a handicap if I don't take rest for a while..Tae hyung was feeling the same and so we decided to take rest in between our walks.

But during the first 3 miles of our journey that weirdo shouted at me..Apparently I ‘threw’ his LOVE onto the ground...Ri, control yourself, inner peace Ri… breathe in and breathe out..control and inner peace are the keywords Ri…

 

If my situation is bad then Tae hyung's is worse.

 

“I want to butcher his body into pieces and carry them” , said Tae hyung

 

The mother hen of our group said these words. Can you believe it?!

 

“I can't take it anymore..I want some rest..”

 

I told them and without waiting for their reply I just sat near the tree with this piggy girl...argh..how I wish I could snap her neck..That weirdo sensed my anger and threw daggers at me.. Tae hyung was not in my sight, that means he's still walking and Jiyong looked exhausted as well. He lay beside me and started taking heavy breaths. Poor man, even if he is a fierce trainee he's just not good at walking.

 

Dara noona went to others to inspect their wounds, if any. When she headed towards the weirdo he patted her head lovingly and told her to check on others. *cough* Ji hyung was clearly burning *cough* from inside.

But, What the hell.. The weirdo just smiled at her! Wow, I'm surprised to discover that he actually knows how to smile! Uh-Oh! I think he sensed me because he turned his head and once again put his favorite look on his face, throwing eye daggers at me..Why God, why?? What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Am I not as cute as Dara Nonna?? How can someone treat an irresistibly cute and innocent person like this?? Arrgghhh..I don't care..Jiyong is safe.. That's enough for me..but I really just can't take Ji Hyung and go away now, can I? I'm stuck here with this piggy girl...I hate my life..Next time, I am not going to hit someone's head without thinking, even if it is absolutely necessary!

 

Just in time, Dae hyung along with his knight in shining armour arrived. The man couldn't even make it to the tree and just decided to sit on the road, a few feet away from where we sat. He threw Dae hyung onto the ground. He caught his breath and asked for some water. Dara noona came running and quenched his thirst.

 

“Thanks Dara..”

she nodded her head with a smile and walked towards us to quench our thirst.

 

“Dae should seriously focus on his weight..He's too heavy to carry. He should lose some weight, at least 30 kgs”, said Tae hyung. Poor hyung, I know how he feels.

 

”How much more should we walk?? Is there an end to this?”, cried out Ji hyung. True! Even I want this to end :(

 

We resumed our walk after some time and came to an halt near a lake. I was frantically searching for a boat. The weirdo suggested not to cross the lake by boat as we might get spotted. Okay, I understand, it's risky. Then, are we going to fly??

 

“Ahh..you are going to use those red roots and drop all of us on the other end right??” I asked him with anticipation.

 

“Do you want him to die or what..he doesn't have that much energy..we need to swim to the other end..”, exclaimed the pig eared guy.

 

WHAT!! SWIM!!

 

SWIM..SWIM..SWIM.. The only word ringing in my ears. Wait a minute, that means I have to carry this lady across the water...I. Have. To. Swim. With. This. Piggy Girl, Great! This could not get any worse. I was once again on the verge of tears. I looked at Tae Hyung and he was expressionless.

 

“You've gotta be ting me..”, muttered Tae Hyung clenching his teeth. Dara noona's, Ji hyung's and my mouth were wide open because we heard Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter