Chapter 6(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all for reading our story and waiting patiently for the updates :) Enjoy reading! <3

 

P.S: Few cuss words used in this chapter.

-------------_--------------_----------------_---------------_------------------


 

Jiyong's Pov:

 

“Anyo!! I am Lee hi ..your sister”

 

“What?”, I asked with one eye still closed, scratching my head getting up slowly from my sleeping position.

 

“Hi, I'm your sister”, she replied, giving me her 1000 Watts smile.

 

I glanced at the clock beside me. Great...just great!!...She woke me up at freaking 3 in the morning from my beautiful sleep just to say ‘Hi, I'm your sister' *mimicking her*

 

Awesome ...soo..ing awesome… Arrgghhh… I'll kill h- Wait a minute..

 

I have a sister?!

 

*Brain rebooting in 5

4

3

2

1

.

.

.

Processing the data

Storing it in the memory drive

Saved *

 

! I have a sister!!

 

As soon as I registered her words I was completely awake.. Excited, I got up from my bed and stood internally thanking myself for not sleeping only in my boxers like I usually do.

 

I have a sister...a cute little sister… *excited*

 

She suddenly lunged at me and engulfed me into a bear hug.. At Same time the room door opened with a bang making me jump in the hug.. And guess what, the king entered.

 

Wait, are those tears that I am witnessing?.

He's crying?!

 

“Oh..my little Cutie-Patootie-Poo..how I missed you”, he said while weeping and taking hurried steps towards my sister.

 

Cutie-Patootie-Poo?! What the!!

 

Soon he started wailing and crying seeing that Lee Hi was still hugging me..sensing this, she released me from the hug and ran to the king and gave him a big hug...He hugged her like his life dependent on it, to be exact it was a bone crushing hug...He then started spinning her.

 

Hahahaha…. The king is dramatic for sure but this is really cute..

Soon the others entered my room…the Queen, Minzy, whom I later learned to be my sister's personal maid, followed by a few guards and my father.

 

My father looked really tired, a grown beard, slumped shoulders, heavy footsteps and dull empty eyes. He was completely in a sullen state but as soon as he saw lee hi and me he smiled lightly.

 

“Father! Stop spinning me...please”, said my teen sis.

 

He stopped spinning her and hugged her again

“Oh my pumpkin-poosh. It's been 2 months since I last saw you and the first thing you do is come here..”

 

He released her from the hug slumping his shoulders in defeat. Leehi immediately clung to his arm and said cutely,

“ Aww..Father..I came here to see my brother..you know how much I wanted a brother in my life.. I just couldn't wait anymore..chawwwrrry”

 

“It's okay Bun-buns”. He said and slowly walked towards me.

 

Oh no..I think I can see a hint of jealousy in his eyes. He gave me this particularly dark look for a second that said ‘MY DAUGHTER is ALLOWED ONLY 3 male friends, THE FATHER, The Son and The Holy Spirit’. But, What came next out of his mouth is TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!

 

“Oh my Marshmallow-Boo-Bear hope we didn't wake you up...anyway as you can see she is my daughter and your sister..”

 

Marshmallow-Boo-Bear!! SERIOUSLY!! Is he out of his mind or what!

 

“Hey..Hey..Old Man! Keep those dirty cute little nicknames to yourself..you can’t call my son that...DO YOU GET IT”, said my dad protectively. Protection protocol unleashed.

 

“Hrr...ok…” he said with a dead face. He then continued excitedly,

 

“Ji, Do you want to know about her childhood and everything..come sit with me..I will tell you everything from her birth”

 

It's 3AM for God sake!

 

Before I could say anything my father scolded his brother.

“It’s freaking 3AM...do you understand that?! You do know he’s undergoing warrior training, right. He needs to get up at 6. Leave him alone, he needs rest.”

 

Yeah...I need rest and also those warrior lessons because come on, children are stronger than me here. The lessons are very intense and tiring but the more you learn the more satisfied you feel. They teach karate, taekwondo among other things which happens to be the most BASIC TRAINING according to them. These things are not even taken into consideration by the trainers/warriors here, it's just a warm up for them. It's best not to know about the actual training I undergo after my warm up. Nevertheless, it's a great way to start a day.

 

“Yes, father..I will speak to my brother later..I already feel bad about disturbing his sleep..Let's go”

 

See, my sister is very considerate. You need to be considerate old man! But not to shout out loud, I really really have a family now.. A concerned lovable cute family.. Dad, Uncle, Aunt, friends and now my sister Lee Hi..

 

I feel like she's my responsibility. Oppa will protect you.

 

Hehe..Little by little my eyes were getting teary. why do I feel like I might cry anytime now. Control Jiyong..

 

My dad sensed this and he politely asked e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter