The three musketeer part 5

Finding ways...

*Inner monologue of one of the character: Voice only*

 

As people say, there are times you know you are messed up… Especially when the person you thought was is not what you think of. Especially girls…

 

Boys? You get me right? I believe almost all of you understand this well. Like the moment when your so called ‘weak and polite girlfriend’ suddenly roared reprimand others in front of you. Or the time when our mother/sister/auntie/girlfriend/daughter having unpredictable moodiness, at times being bubbly, at times a scary person too… *Shiver*

 

Or when you come to her house unannounced and finds her looking like an auntie with her face mask on. Oops… I forgot we are still in 1625. Face mask only come out after around a century in Britain. Girls, sorry… I didn’t mean to come out as an offense to all of you. Ehem. Really, I am trying to let everyone understand what I currently faced. Uh… I know… How about I show you a bit of my memories…

 

(The scene changed to a wide green field, with a full of sunflowers arranged in rows. In it, only a young couple is there, looking peacefully. The young woman is really beautiful, even though her clothes is really plain. She is standing in the middle of the field while her male companion is sitting with his canvas beside her.)

 

*Cue of Twice-Hold me Tight*

 

Hey! It's time to love, listen!
Hey you

도대체 어디를 보는지 (Where you look)

I don't know
 

“Mou… Stop paying attention at your drawing.” The young woman approach the young man hugging him.

 

눈치를 줘도 눈치를 채니 (I give you a sign but how can you not understand)
원래 둔한 알고 있어도 (I knew you are dull)
이상 참겠어 (I can’t take it anymore)

나를 좋아하긴 하는 거니 (Do you even like me)

 

“Uh!? What are you doing? People might see us.” The young man finally stop drawing looking at the young woman.

 

I don't know
번이나 기회를 같은데 (I feel like I given you so many chances)

잡지를 못해 손이 부끄 (You haven’t held on so my hand feeling shy)
부끄러워 하고 있잖 (It’s feeling shy)

집어 집어 (Do I have you)

말을 해야만 알겠니 (Pin point for you to understand)

 


“*Pout* Meanie. Is this how you treat your lover? Hmph. I am idiot for accepting you so fast.” She stop hugging the young man and angrily move away from the young man.

 

어떡해 어떡해 (What do I do, What do I do)

말하기 너무 쑥스러운데 (I feel so shy to talk about it)

Baby now, baby now

지금이야 어서 고백 (This is it, confess now)

거절하지 않아 걱정은 하지 (You won’t reject me, don’t worry)

 

 “Eh? Wait.  I am sorry…” The young man quickly pulled her hand toward him, hugging her.

 

Please hold me tight
나를 안아봐 (Please hug me)
안고 싶은 만큼 좋아하는 만큼 (As much as you want, as much as you like me)
안아줘 (Please hug me tightly)

 

“Stupid! I shouldn’t be enamoured by your drawing gift to me. Momo-chan is right. You are selfish. You didn’t care about me. Just your stupid drawing!” She keep on hitting and pushing the man, trying to escape.

 

Baby yes!

보여줘 (Show me your heart)

내가 특별히 허락해줬잖 (I especially gave you a permission)

밤새도록 고민고민해 하나 땜에 (I worry all night because of you)

 

(The young man didn’t bulged at all. Hugging her, waiting for his lover to stop throwing her tantrum at him. After some times, the young woman finally calm down and hugged the young man.)

 

내가 어떻게 이상 표현해 (I don’t know how much more to express)

머리가 아파 죽겠어 (Oh, my head hurt, it’s killing me)

아무리 생각해도 답이 없어 (I can’t come up of solution no matter how I think)

남자답게 어서 내게 다가와 (Come to me manly hurry)

너를 기다려 많이 기다 (I wait for you, I wait for you a lot)

 

“Sharon…. I am sorry… Forgive me?” The young man holding the girl tighter but not strong enough to suffocate her.

 

집어 집어 (Do I have you)
말을 해야만 알겠니 (pinpoint for you to understand)
어떡해 어떡해 (What to do, what to do)
말하기 너무 쑥스러운데 (I feel so shy to talk about it)

 

“*Pout* Stupid, Smol. It’s hard for me to sneak out to see you, especially when there are tons of rumour about the war is coming. And… when we finally alone together, you just focus on your drawing, not me... *Pout*” She complained while glaring at her lover.

 

Baby now, baby now
지금이야 어서 고백 (This is it, confess now)

거절하지 않아 걱정은 하지 (You won’t reject me, don’t worry)

Please hold me tight
나를 안아봐 (Please hug me)
안고 싶은 만큼 좋아하는 만큼 (As much as you want, as much as you like me)
안아줘 (Please hug me tightly)
 

 “It’s not that… I….. I just want to capture the scene of us together today. You know… for our memories…. Uh…. Sorry for not paying attention at you…” He avoid her glare while touching his neck awkwardly.

 

“*Sigh* Look at me…” She put her hand on his cheek, making him facing her properly.

 

Baby yes!
보여줘 (Show me your heart)
내가 특별히 허락해줬잖 (I especially give you permission_

내가 놀라지 않게 (So that I won’t be shocked)
조심조심하느라 (You were being careful)
그랬단 알아 (I knew that’s why you acting this way)
그래서 니가 좋아 (That’s why I like you even more)
눈을 바라봐 너를 원하잖아 (Look into my eyes, I want you)
 

“I love you. Very-very much…. That’s why I want to spend more time with you. I hate when you ignore me especially when you are too focus with drawing. *Sigh* It’s not that I don’t like you drawing while we are together, but…. I want to be with you as long as I can, enjoying our day together, making new happy memories together.” She then peck at his lips sweetly.

 

그러니까 어서 내게 빨리 (So come to me already)

다가와서 나를 안아 (Come and embrace me)

Please hold me tight
나를 안아봐 (Please hug me)
안고 싶은 만큼 좋아하는 만큼 (As much as you want, as much as you like me)

 

“Ehem!!!! Sorry to disturb again. We need to go now, Sharon-sama. We cannot stay here any longer.” Maid Hirai pull her master’s hand, leaving the poor man behind.

 

안아줘 (Please hug me tightly)

Baby yes!
보여줘 맘 (Show me your heart)
내가 특별히 허락해줬잖아 (I especially gave you a permission)

 

(While being pulled by her maid, Sharon waves apologetically at him, mouthing that she will miss him. Resigning to his fate, the young man waved back at her)

 

*End of Twice-Hold me tight*

 

“*Chuckle* Poor little guy…. Getting dumped by your girlfriend again?” Musketeer Dubu teased while messing with Musketeer Smol Bean’s hair.

 

“Yah! I am not like you! You womanizer. Sigh… I haven’t given her my drawing yet…” Musketeer Smol Bean looked at his finished artwork sadly.

 

(The painting is a happy couple together at the field full of sunflower. The young man is hugging the young woman from behind, looking contented with each other. The young woman gazed at her lover affectionately, putting her hand on his cheek.)

 

“Bro. Have you ever learn? *Sigh* that’s why Miss Sharon is so angry with you. She want your attention, stupid.” 

 

“I know…. But I want her to have this when we can’t be with each other.” Musketeer Smol Bean look at the painting sadly.

 

“Ugh… Why she have to fall in love with this dummy!? Fine. Go chase her and give her your stupid drawing. I will tell Yoda that you will be absent today.” Musketeer Dubu feeling annoyed, going back to where he came from.

 

“Thanks, bro. I owe you.” Chaeyoung quickly run toward Sharon and Maid Hirai direction.

 

 (The scene change to a narrow dark pathway)

 

Monsieur Smol Bean taking his canvas, running toward direction of his precious Sharon headed. Finally, he catch up with both of them at a narrow pathway.

 

“Sharon. Wait!” Musketeer Smol Bean shouted at the two hooded figure in front of him.

 

(One of them, of course Princess Sharon stopped and turned toward him, surprised at him being there with her)

 

“Here. For you. Sharon.” Musketeer Smol Bean handing his drawing to her, looking embarrassing.  

 

(Princess Sharon is surprised and yet happy for it, appreciating for his efforts)

 

“Eh!? Princess!? What are you doing here? I thought you should be in the room this whole day?” An old man that passed by voiced out, looking surprised to find her highness here.

 

(Princess Sharon and Maid Hirai glance at each other. Not knowing what to do.)

 

“Uh… Huh?” Musketeer Smol Bean look dumbly at Sharon.

 

“Yes, boy. Princess of this kingdom, Princess Sharon Myoui. Anyway, I thought Maid Hirai told me that you are sick today?” The old man looked at Princess Sharon worriedly.

 

“Good evening, JYP-nim. Ummm… Yes, I did. But I feel suffocated in the room… That’s why I forced Maid Hirai to bring me outside for some fresh air. Sorry about it.” Princess Sharon bowed at the old man.

 

“Aish… It’s getting late. You better hurry back to your room. If not, our King, Myoui-sama will be worrying a lot. Have a good rest, your highness.” The old man bowed at the princess, making eye contact with the boy as well before he goes.

 

“Princess? You are princess Myoui?

 

*Continuation of inner monologue of Musketeer Smol Bean*

Uh… Yup…That’s what I feel that time.