Am I psychic!?

Finding ways...

Am I a psychic!?

 

Three days after, it happened!? Imagine how surprised I am when one of our top member leaving our group.

 

No, not Nayeon-unnie. Frankly… Out of the members, Nayeon-unnie is the one that make you think twice before approaching. It’s not that she is a bad person. She’s actually one of the friendliest person in this school. She is also really popular. But, sometimes, she gives a dangerous tingling aura at the same times. It feel like you will get swallowed by her (not physically, we are not into supernatural…). Her being one of the top actress also confuse me. Is the fake maknae that she always put on is the real her? Or the calculative personality that she occasionally adapt? Especially when both Jihyo-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie are involved.

 

Instead of our fake maknae/ calculative unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie is the one leaving. Compared to other unnies, Jeongyeon-unnie is really trustworthy and mature. Second person in charge after Jihyo-unnie. Our Mama in the group. She always take care the younger members in the group. Occasionally being nicknamed as ‘gentleman in our group'. Though, she is a bit tidy freak… Always cleaning here and there. 

 

And her timing is so exact. The moment when each group announce their drama title for the competition, which will be held two weeks later, Blackpink (one of our top rival) announced that Jeongyeon unnie will be the Romeo for their drama play.  In exchange of Jeongyeon-unnie, we are given 8,000 points. That’s how much point Jeongyeon-unnie could earned for two months. The looks of Jeongyeon-unnie going to Blackpink really crushes all of us…

 

Nayeon-unnie’s the one that hurt the most when Jeongyeon-unnie throw her necklace at us.... Every group have their own distinct accessories like ear rings, bracelets, scarfs, hats and so forth. For us… we actually have personalized gem rings, which is based on our birth month. As some of our members are clumsy, their rings lost few months after (Sorry, I really can’t remember where I put my ring too). Few months after, Jeongyeon-unnie wordlessly bought us our group necklaces, saying that it will be harder to lose it. 

 

Losing our top girl crush not only crush us mentally, our drama actually has Jeongyeon-unnie as one of the main characters. In a normal situation, we could have Dahyun unnie or Chaeyoung to replace her. But this time, both Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung are tied up with their character too.

 

Our drama title is “The Three Charming Musketeers”. So, our main character will be Jeongyeon unnie, Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung as the three musketeers, Sana-unnie as the storyteller, Momo-unnie, Mina-unnie and Nayeon-unnie as the heroines, Jihyo-unnie as the main villain. Me? As usual, their helper during the drama, handling props and costumes for them.

 

We actually practise this for two weeks. Even adding our own version of song and dances, courtesy of our brilliant leader, Jihyo-unnie and our dance choreographer, Momo-unnie. Most of the props and costumes already prepared. Only need some minor adjustment. Ugh… What is Jeongyeon-unnie thinking? Did she really want to win so much? Is all the things she do for us is just an act!!?

 

Once we went back to our turf, most of us are dishearten. Not knowing what to do, some of the members already went back home after that. Only Nayeon-unnie, Jihyo-unnie and I stay back at the music room. Nayeon-unnie holding Jeongyeon-unnie necklace, Jihyo-unnie comforting her. It’s so awkward for me. Standing there doing nothing.

 

Usually, Nayeon-unnie or Sana-unnie will bully into bringing their food and books. Sometimes, teasing me by taking my glasses away. Causing me to bump a lot of things too… I even hit Jeongyeon-unnie’s lego that time. Sigh… My eyesight is really bad… There's a time where they even hide my handphone in the male bathroom!? What the heck!?

 

Oh no, Nayeon-unnie start crying, wailing even louder. Jihyo-unnie looked at me, hoping for some assistance. What should I do? Think Chou Tzuyu. Think. What usually make Nayeon unnie laugh.

 

…..

 

Aha! She likes children a lot. I remember there is some baby props at our storeroom. I hurried to the storeroom, taking and wearing all the necessary props with me.

 

“Nayeon-unnie~ Nayeon-unnie~ Look!” I pouted at her trying to look like a baby, not forgetting to at the pacifier as well.

 

Jihyo-unnie really shocked. Nayeon-unnie still crying, covering her face with her hands. Though it’s getting weaker. Ugh…. So embarrassing…. The things I do for Nayeon-unnie… I know! Taking off my glasses will be better. I won’t be able to see clearly. And I still can comfort Nayeon-unnie.  After removing my glasses and trying to make sure my short messy hair presentable, I approached Nayeon-unnie.

 

“Look… Tofu~ Tofu~ Nayeon-unnie~ don’t cry…”I put down Nayeon-unnie’s hands, doing my best aegyo in front of Nayeon-unnie.

 

Not sure what Nayeon-unnie’s face looks like when I do it. But…. I know that the normal Nayeon-unnie is back when she keep on pinching my cheek while laughing. Jihyo-unnie hitting my shoulder as well. At least, Nayeon-unnie back to normal.

 

After being pinches or teases by both unnies (How long? I really don’t know…), Nayeon-unnie asked me to changes my clothes back to normal while thanking me. Jihyo-unnie keep on messing my hair, saying she’s proud of me.

 

......

 

Time really flies fast… It’s time to go back…