The three charming musketeer part two

Finding ways...

After their secret meeting with the King, the three walked together, going to their ‘secret hideout’. Musketeer Dubu and Musketeer Smol Bean in front bickering as usual. Musketeer Yoda walk behind them, thinking deeply about something.

 

(The scene changes to dark starry night, the said three musketeers move slowly to the right of the stage.)

 

*Yawn* “So tired. Ugh. Why they like to call us out so early in the morning?” *Yawn*

Musketeer Dubu stretched his hand, giving a long yawn.

 

“Yah. Stop complaining. That’s our responsibility. Plus, you are the one who always play around until late night.” Musketeer Smol Bean flick at his partner forehead.

 

“Yeah-yeah, Monsieur ‘Strawberry princess.” Musketeer Dubu teased at Musketeer Smol Beans, making funny face.

 

“Hmmph! Stupid Tofu.” Musketeer Smol Beans hit Musketeer Dubu head this time, running away from him.

 

“Hey! Not my face!” Musketeer Dubu chase after him.

 

(Both of them running to the backstage, leaving Musketeer Yoda. The stage slowly darken, leaving the light focus to Musketeer Yoda)

 

Not realizing his subordinates already ran far ahead of him, leaving him alone, Musketeer Yoda still looking at the drawn picture that the King just gave during their briefing.

 

“…Im Nayeon.”

 

The picture he holding show Monsieur Minatozaki and Milady Im laughing happily in their wedding day. Trying not to delve about it too much, Musketeer Yoda try to distract himself, looking at the sky.  

 

(Then, the light change to dim setting, showing Chaeyoung singing the song while Dahyun playing her piano.Both of them are now standing near Jihyo podium with Musketeer Yoda still tilt his head looking up.)

 

*** Twice Chaeyoung’s melody song- Alone ***

 

Our favourite place every day for a cup of coffee

(The background changes to a small café with a couple looking happy with each other.)

 

Today’s alone

 

The note of our first day is still there

 

The image is my distant memory somehow looked really good

(Musketeer Yoda look at them, reminiscing his once blissful first love.)

 

I become afraid of my current image where loneliness has stopped at that time

 

Even though I walked on other streets. Even when I turn around and come in a distance. It’s always in its’ place

(The once happy couple fight this time, with the girl throwing her ring toward the boy)

 

No one here would even know that I am alone, It’s quiet as if it’s someone didn’t exist at all

 

The memories of the packed bus conking out where everything has stopped

(The girl then move forward, leaving the boy alone)

 

 

If you still be depressed in my memory?

 

Um…

(The boy now alone, take hold of the girl’s ring, gazing painfully at it)

 

The image is my distant memory Somehow looked really good

 

I become afraid of my current image where loneliness has stopped at that time

 

Even though I’ve walked on other streets. Even when I turn around and come in a distance, it’s always in its place

(This time, the boy remove his ring, with the girl’s ring, he throw it to the river)

 

No one here would even know that I’m alone. It’s quite as it’s someone didn’t exist at all

 

(As Musketeer Yoda turn his back to the audience, all the light went off, giving a sad gloomy night)