Short interlude: ??? POV

Finding ways...

(Life is full of surprises. At some point of life, you will have to sacrifice something to get what you want. It can be your hard-earned money, your precious time that keep on ticking, your precious relationships or even a part of yourself…)

 

(Frankly… I bet the past me will reprimand myself for making this choice. Heck, I could even be grilled alive for this… Though… there is some instances where I questioned myself…. Whether this choice I make is correct or whether there is any alternative for it. But, I have already done the deed… Time can’t wait or move backward for me. So, what I can do now is pushing forward.)

 

(Then again… It still make my heart aches a lot… Looking at how crestfallen my precious friends/ teammates are… How painful the expression she exhibited looking at me. Looking hopeful for it to be fake. I… I have to steel my resolve a lot on playing dumb at her, turning my back from her. So that I won’t change my mind… So that I could go on with this plan. So that our dream will come true…)

 

 

***Start of Flashback***

“Hey! What are you doing?” Something cold suddenly was pushed near my cheek

 

Surprised at the coldness, I shouted, causing the prankster to drop her things

 

“Yah! That’s our lunch you are making me drop.” She pouted, taking the sandwiches and can drinks she bought over.

 

“Hmph. It’s your fault, you little rascal. Who ask you to surprise me out of no way?” I complained at her.

 

“Yah! It’s your fault for looking so dazed. What are you thinking? Is it about her?” She sit beside me, handing me my drink.

 

“I… It’s just… I don’t want to let her down… You know… If she is still here… I…” Not knowing how to express, I looked down at the floor dejectedly.

 

“Hey! Cheer up! I bet she will hit you for being like this again. You did pinky promised at her, right?” She pull my cheek widely.

***End of Flashback***

 

 

 

***A quick beep showing there is a new notification***

-Where are you?-

 

-I coming now-

(After entering the send button, I stand up, moving to the dressing room for my part.)

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

(Fuh… I done my best… Finally all the drama had been completed. Now… it’s up to the audiences.... Hopefully everything going to be okay this time... Without waiting my team, I go back to the dorm for a good rest. Hoping the best for everyone…)

 

____________________________________________________________

 

(The next day, there is a lot of people flocking at our school notice board. Of course, everyone is excited to know which group win for the drama play. Once I go nearer, some of the crowd notices me, letting me through for the notice board.)

 

(Not bothering to look at who topped at the boy group ranking, I looked at the right corner showing all the top 3 ranking for the girl group.)

 

TOP 3 GIRL DRAMA PLAY RANKING

  1. BLACKPINK (ROMEO & JULIET): 1500 POINT
  2. TWICE (THE THREE CHARMING MUSKETEERS): 1000 POINT
  3. RED VELVET (ENCHANTED PRINCESS): 500 POINT

 

 

TOP 3 GIRL GROUP WEEKLY RANKING

  1. BLACKPINK: 25,500 POINT
  2. RED VELVET: 23,300 POINT
  3. TWICE: 21,400POINT

 

(As expected… Even with the initial extra point they get and their hidden gem, Tzuyu who surprised everyone in the school with her jaw dropping charming look and authentic acting skill, they still can’t catch up the lead of the top two girl group. Still holding at third spot. Sigh. Feeling slightly disappointed, I went back to my classroom, preparing for my exam.)