The three charming musketeer part one

Finding ways...

(Action)

Conversation

Storyteller pov

 

 

Ehem….  Let’s continue with our main characters then, I believe everyone will be wondering what makes these three musketeers so charming. Without further ado, let’s welcome our main heroes.

(Three young handsome men wearing different kind of masks step out of the curtain, walking toward the centre of the stage, standing up straight. All of them wearing in red uniform, with their rapier and muskets with them.)

 

 

Hmm… who should I start with? Let’s start with Musketeer Smol Bean first.

(The shortest one wearing lion masquerade mask came forward, saluting to the crowd. The leather type mask gives her a strong warrior type aura. Though it is not enough to hide Chaeyoung’s trademark birthmark under her bottom lip. )

As you can see, he is the shortest among them. Even the heroine in this story is taller than him. Yes, laugh… Laugh as much as you can… But do note that he is actually the top fighter in the group. Until now, no one able to beat him. Even Musketeer Dubu and Musketeer Yoda need to combine their strength to win him. Surprisingly, he also has great talent in drawing. If he choose to, he could be one of the royalty artist by now.

(With her pixie haircut and charming face, the crowd cheered even louder when Chaeyoung remove her mask. Chaeyoung then make a swag pose to the crowd before retreating back her place.)

 

 

So, next is our charming Casanova… Musketeer Dubu.

(The one wearing silver vintage eagle mask move forward, posing with her rapier.)

 

All the ladies likes him a lot. He is popular with his white pale look and charismatic aura, always attracting the crowd as he goes. As of that, he is the real troublemaker in this group due to his flirting nature, especially toward married young lady. He always dragged Musketeer Smol Beans with his trouble. Thanks to that, Musketeer Smol Beans is also known as his loyal bodyguard and saviour.

(Taking off her mask charmingly, Dahyun making a flying kiss toward the crowd. Earning her a big cheer from them.)

 

 

And…. Last but not least…. The leader and anchor of the team, Musketeer Yoda.

(The tallest among them step forward, saluting to the crowd. His? Her mask has a charming butterfly design, hiding his/her face properly. Though, if you look closely, you will feel that intense gaze from him, making people drawn toward him.)

 

He is well versed in a lot of things. Swordmanship, archery, gunmanship, arts and a good strategist, and even cooking. Everyone respect him a lot. Also, His handsome looks and gentleman personality also make him really popular. Second to Musketeer Dubu, even if he is once a married man.

(When he/she remove her mask, everyone was shocked with his handsome and yet beautiful face. His/her wavy surfer short hairstyle and gentle smile really causes a lot of heartbreak among the crowd. Wondering the real identity of Jeongyeon’s substitute for this play.)

 

 

All three of them stay together most of the time. With Musketeer Yoda being the leader, their group name is known as "After school meal club ".

 

I know, it sound childish especially when these popular guys is involved. But, the three of them still adamant of using the name. The reason? Some rumour to serve as a reminder for them. Some says it started as a joke among their friends. There is a lot of speculations of their group name. But, most of it revolves with Musketeer Smol Bean's dearest sister… Which passed away during a siege that day. Also known as SIXTEEN day. Out of 16 town in the kingdom, only 9 of them still surviving. Almost barely make it out alive, if not of the nearby musketeers. The rest were either become a barred land or being controlled by other countries.

 

During that dark period, all of the three musketeers are still trainee, not yet as experienced and strong as now. But, they did try their best to help, being acknowledged not only the chief ministers, even the current King himself. And that, is 3 years back.

 

Currently, the "After school club meal" working to teach the youngster to be the best musketeer. Each day, drilling different of regime to improve their skills. Their actual identity however is the King’s private secret unit. Working on different kinds of dangerous tasks to support the King. Sometimes even act as spies at the neighbouring countries. 

 

This time, the King ordered them to find the truth of Monsieur Minatozaki's death.

 

And so, their real adventure begin....