The three charming musketeers (prologue-heroines)

Finding ways...

Sana Jihyo as Storyteller

 

Characters:

Momo as Maid Hirai

-a clumsy glutonous girl that worked in the castle. Currently as maid of Princess Sharon.

 

Mina as Princess Sharon Myoui

- seldom go out from the castle due to her gaming activities. Good at dancing.

 

Nayeon Sana as Mademoiselle Nayeon Sana

-sister of Milady Minatozaki Im’s 2nd husband, which has passed away due to unknown disease.

 

Jeongyeon Tzuyu as Musketeer No Jam Yoda

-a young tall nobleman that is still recovering from his bad marriage to Milady Park Im. But, he is also a wise commander, able to foresee and win lots of battle for the kingdom.

 

Dahyun as Musketeer Dubu

-a handsome charming noble young man that are torn on his musketeer’s responsibility and his unrequited love. Also quite popular with the ladies due to his gentleman aura.

 

Chaeyoung as Musketeer Smol Bean

-fond of arts. Of course, the shortest and youngest one in the group. But, his strength and sword skills is really formidable. The ace in the group.

 

Jihyo Nayeon as Milady Park Im

-Ex wife of Musketeer Yoda and married off to Mademoiselle Nayeon Sana. The main villain of the story.

 

_______Revised version______

Long long time ago.....

 

There is once a young beautiful lady which live peacefully with her parents. Every day, she will go to the nearby food stall, competing with others on who can eat the most. The loser need to pay the food. Until now, there is no one in the village that could win her. Each day, the lady able to fill her large appetite happily without using her money. At times, she help to judge the tastiness of the food, attracting customers for the food owner as well. Which bring to her nickname as Hirai Mukbang. Everything is good for our heroine until….

 

Until, 2 years back, the King ordered all the young man between 16 and 30 to be absorbed into military. It is a choice that his majesty had to make, since his neighbouring allies country are doing the same thing to. No thanks to the Viking's influences, keep on conquering nearby country and land for themselves. 

 

Hmm... You will be wondering why this will disturb the life of this young heroine... How would it changes our heroine life so dramatically? No matter how, food is still a basic needs for everyone in the kingdom. In fact, after this implemented, the number of food stalls in the Miss Hirai village actually increase dramatically. This is due to her village is near to the military base. Food is needed for the soldier and staff there.

 

But, s​​​​orry… it did disturb her life, making it impossible for her to continue previous lifestyle. The guys that usually compete with her is actually not married and young healthy man. In fact, most of the people were married at the average age of 18. Some even married the earliest at the age of 16. In this kingdom, woman held the most power, commanding their husband. Sometime even restrict their husband from going out with their friends. Plus, once they become soldier, they don’t have much free time. No much time to mingle outside, preferring to take away for their food. Also, the finance of her family is also not good enough recently. 

 

​​​​​​And so...

 

TT

 

Unable to sustain her previous lifestyle, our heroine apply to work in the Queen Myoui's castle. Hoping to earn money for herself and get free food in the castle.

 

Luckily, one of her relatives working in the castle. So, it is easier for her to get the job compare to others. Plus, she get to work under her relative as well. So, its’ a plus for her growing luck in which she could eat the leftover food usually served to the royalty.

 

As times goes by, her rank in the castle getting better and better. Not only due to her beautiful face, her honest and hardworking nature help her a lot too. As of current, she is working as a maid for Princess Sharon. Taking care of Princess Sharon’s needs each day.

 

Princess Sharon is known as an introvert in the family. She seldom go out from her room, prefer to stay inside playing game. Except when she feel like dancing outside.... She likes to dance at the courtyard. Feeling the wind blowing, free from the room once in a while. Though, she usually come either early morning or late at night. For her majesty safety, our favourite gluttonous heroine serve to accompany her. So, it isn’t long that she become one of  Princess Sharon's BFF. Besides, her dancing talent also on par with Princess Sharon.

​​​​

Another possible reason for Princess Sharon to go out from her room is none other than her childhood BFF, which is Mademoiselle Nayeon Sana. Anyone will agree that this young lady is complete opposite of Princess Sharon. She like to spend her time outside, talking with new people every day. She is one that always brighten your day. The mood maker in the group. At the same time, also being troublemaker, causing trouble here and there. No thanks to her hyperactive and yet clumsy character.

 

As such, the relationship of these three girls is really good. Most of the time spending time with each other. Joking around and playing happily together.  

 

But…

 

No matter how, things will changes.

 

Their happy moment becomes so far away, especially when Mademoiselle Sana’s brother passed away so suddenly. It is shocking for everyone. Since he just married with Milady Park Im a month ago. Mademoiselle Sana is really sad, prefer to stay inside her mansion. Whenever Princess Sharon is free, she will go to Mademoiselle Sana’s mansion with Maid Hirai, trying to comfort her. But then, the fact that no one know the truth behind her brother’s death really make our once cheerful mood maker to feel depressed and anxious.

 

Perhaps, the one that know the truth is only Milady Im herself.  Why? She is the last person that saw her brother before his death. 

 

In times, the truth will prevail...