The part when everything go haywire? (part 1)

Finding ways...

Have you ever have this feeling... at least once in a lifetime.... feeling that you can achieve anything as long as you feel like it? No matter what life push to you, you can overcome it. Thats what I used to feel when I was young and naive.

 

With a bit of hardwork and diligentness, everything can be achieved. As long as you put into it. Thats what I used to thought of. Naive right? If only I could turn back time and advice my past self... But then... I can't. I can't do it... I can't turn back time. Plus... I don't think I could handle the actual truth... as everything is high during that time. Supporting family, teachers, friends, and of course lots of lucks... 

 

So yeah... Something happened that make me become like this. Unable to trust people. Even myself... I lost my self esteem too at that time. Not willing to mingle around, always closed myself at my room.... Thus, my family decided to transfer together... transferring me to this school a year back. And of course, I understand their thinking. With the environment changes, there should be at least certain possibility that I could change as well. But they need a place that can accomodate me and a good working surrounding for them.... Which bring me to Korea whereby:

1. I used to stay there during holiday when I was still young

2. There is a branch in Korea with higher paid

And lastly, there is Sana unnie.... 

 

With that, all the criteria was met and that's how I end at here. Plus, we Chou has a strong egoistic side... hate to be depedent or being controlled. As of that, Sana unnie is unofficially known as my family guarantor in case anything happened to me. At school, she will be the guardian slash spy slash unnie for me. At my home, well... she is just an accomplice, instead of my childhood friend. Weird huh? I really don't understand what our family were thinking. Though, with that, I can at least be comfortable when I.was at.home. No one keep on checking on me each time. Before you start getting the wrong idea, Sana unnie doesn't need to keep on keeping tab on me, following me each time. Why? With her wide social circle, everyone could help to check on me without her being there. Her favourite? Our team members especially Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie.... Frankly, without them, I guess I will be either still lock myself inside the room looking or.... Ehem.

 

Though... One thing that I stil couldn't familiarize at this school is... Preparing myself for my coming exam... It just... It really frustrating when no matter how hard I try to sit down and revise, all the information can't seem to absorb... I understand that this is my fault, being so self absorbed during "that time". Being left out a lot during that time.... And so, making me feel so vulnerable whenever there is exam coming over.

 

As of now, even the most patient and calm Mina unnie that usually tutor me give up on me... Advising me to take a break. Sigh. My mind keep on wandering here and there. I can't seem to focus... Is it because of Jeongyeon unnie? ​​​Knowing that if Jeongyeon unnie is here, not much pressure on me.. on us... since Jeongyeon unnie, Mina unnie and Jihyo unnie will surely be the top 3 in the school.

 

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you on how the exam system work...  The exam system is slightly different compared to other school. How? It consider not only on our "intelligence", our mental health also contribute on this. Ratio? 60:40. Our school emphasize a lot on building a "balance" individual. Thus, a slightly complicated system is in need for it to happen. Okay. Let's start from the major part: "intelligency". For that, it is just simple exam to determine our education level: we are being tested on our understanding in history (to understand the goods and bads of our ancestor, and of course, remind us our root),mathematic and science (for the sake of implementation or even a breakthrough in our everyday life) and of course, languages (with korean as the main language that everyone requires to understand of, followed by our second competent language).

 

Uh... you are with me right? Anyway, you will think its the same as other school right? Sadly, you are wrong. Before each part was carried out, you will need to undergo a preliminary test: showing your capability or IQ in short. From there, all your test will be divided into different categories.... 

Rank 1: Advanced

Rank 2: Normal

Rank 3: Improvement

 

​​​​​​For my side, my IQ is surprisingly under rank 1!? Uh.... sigh. Even my teachers was surprised of my preliminary test result since... based on the testing accuracy of the machine, it has 99.9% accuracy.For each rank, there is a different calculation for our test result/ academic point... Hmm... For example, let's say you get 40% out out 60% for your IQ. If you are rank 1 your current mark will be multiply by 2, letting you to contribute 30 point for your team. If you are rank 3, your mark will be the same since it is multiply by 1. If your test result is 12%, your point will be divided by 5 when you are rank 1. Still can't get it? Okay, fine. Here is that ridiculous table for you to understand better.

 IQ Rank 

1

2

3

overall less than 30%

Divide by 5

Divide by 4

Divide by 3

30% to 45%

Multiply by 2

Multiply by 1.5

Multiply by 1

45% to 60%

Multiply by 3

Multiply by 2.5

Multiply by 2

 

Do you get why I said this is ridiculous? Here are three main reason:

One, our IQ rank is rated by a stupid machine in which "the said scientist" guarantee this classification at the accuracy of 99.99%. In which I am that unlucky 0.01% population that were rated wrong. Do you know how many times they test on us!? Each year we will have to queue for DONT KNOW HOW LONG just to be rank of, in which  the result usually the same as when you start enrolled to this school. You can even pay to the school to test as many time as you want if you are not confident with your rank. And that! That's one of the top 3 income for the school.

Two, as you see... The table is so damn confusing!!! Who the heck that invented this system!? Why couldn't they simplify it? Won't the teachers or the council members suffered just to calculate our test papers as well as our accumulation point for each individual, not to mention those that entering the competition!?

Three. why the heck they could just test us with that same machine for our mental health? Yes. you hear me right. The same machine!!!! Oh? I didn't tell you? Beside the 60% test result for IQ, mental health contribute 40% of our test result. No matter how good you are. You still with me!? We are being scanned for EQ and spiritual level based on our BRAIN activity. *Facepalm* And don't make me start with how they calculate. I am still confuse. But there is one thing that you need to know, if you get less than 30% out of 40%, your individual point will be divided by 10. No matter how high you get, if they found you are not mentally strong enough..... ***Shiver***

 

Ugh.... My head hurt. Why do I bother explaining this to you? Sigh.... I should just.....

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stop

.

.

.

.

.

.T

.

.

.

.

.

.R

.

.

.

.

.

Y

.

.

.

.

.

.

I.

.

.

.

.N.

.

.

.

.

.

.G

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

"YAH! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM!!!" I heared a familiar voice shouted faintly.

.

.

Ugh.....

 

 

Who is it.....

 

*SIREN*   "CHOU TZUYU!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

 

 

SCHOOL ALREADY END!!!!

.

Sigh.....

.

.

.

.

 

LETS GO HOME!!!

.

.

.

Can't they let me sleep a bit longer!?

.

.

.

.

 

DONT MAKE ME CALL!!!!

.

Hearing what she said, I quickly scrambled from my chair, ready to go back home.

 

"Finally. You make me wait for *glance* 30 minutes. Sigh.. Come on, Yoda." Dahyun unnie take my hand and dragged me together.