Uh... what!? Part 2

Finding ways...

…..

 

Why is it become like this? An awkward silence is growing thicker in the car? Shouldn’t she be whining about some girl problem? Should I look toward her now? Or just ignore her, continuing looking at the scenery? Come on, Chou. 3 second rule. One…. Two… Three!    

 

“Uh… Sana-unnie? Thanks for accompany me to school!” I forced myself looking at her, causing my voice to be higher pitch than usual.

 

….” Not affected by my fail restrained voice, Sana still continue to stare at me.

 

“Sana-unnie?” Feeling slightly conscious, I wave my hand in front of her.

 

….” Not even a blink, Sana still stare blankly.

 

“Sana?” Afraid that she not feeling well (especially when there is possibility of concussion, we did hit our head hard just now… Probably…), I trying to coax her to have a rest. Trying to make her feel a bit comfortable, I eased her head to my lap, gently patting her head.

 

Uhmm~~ Chewy~~~” Sana’s mumbles at my lap, drowsing comfortably.

 

~If anyone can see Sana’s face now, you know she is really comfortable and happy, especially when she has a big satisfactory grin on her face, showing her baby squirrel face at the same time. (Sadly, our Yoda can’t see how she look like… But…) ~

 

“?” Feeling hot all of the sudden, I try to fan myself as fast as I could, hoping that it won’t be so visible by the time we reach school.

 

 

>>>>>>>Fast forward to school>>>>>>>

 

Fuh. At least we reach school on time. It really take me a lot of efforts to wake ‘the clingy Shiba Inu’ up. Not to mention my leg still sore… Sigh…  

 

Oh well, at least I could catch up with my class this time… No more club activities for this week, purely classes… Even if our school is somewhat unique, but the basic are still there: To educate the future generation properly.

 

So, yeah… we are required to tune down our ‘uniqueness’ and focus toward the syllabus for this whole week… Reason? Of course due to mid-year exam is coming… Though, as I pass by the corridor, I can’t help feeling weird… Is some kind of important person behind me? I feel there is a lot of stares going on today… Afraid to look back, I increase my pace to my classroom.

 

Fuh… finally… I reach… Now, just a few steps away to my chair… And Voila! Safe… I lay down comfortably at my desk, feeling a sense of satisfaction.

 

“Hey! This isn’t your seat, newbie.” a voice shout out at me follow by a loud slap on my desk.

 

Feeling angry at a sudden intrusion of space, I look up and glare at that annoying person.

 

“Huh? Chae? What’s the matter?” I tilt my head at her, confused at how she act.

 

What. Who are you to call me Chae? That’s my friend’s seat that you are sitting on. I don’t care how popular or famous you are, but buzz off!” Chaeyoung trying to pull me out of my chair.

 

“What the? Stop joking, Chae. This is my seat!”

 

“Ms Chaeyoung, stop harassing the new girl. There’s plenty of seat for Ms Chou. I take that she is late again. Anyway, settle down and take your seat. I will begin the class roster. Now…” The homeroom teacher, Mr Jackson shouted.

 

Huh? When did we have a newcomer? Oh well, hopefully that stupid Chae can cool down and stop joking with me after this.

 

“Elkie Chong.”

 

“Jeon Somi.”

 

“Park Ji Min”

“Son Chaeyoung.”

Chae begrudgingly raise her hand, still pissed off.

 

“Hmmm… it seem Ms Chou haven’t reach yet…. Uh… Can you come over to the front and introduce yourself? I guess our admin forget to add the newcomer name…. Again…”  Mr Jackson looked toward me warmly.

 

Huh? The newcomer is behind me!? I look toward the back and try to find the newcomer. Instead, I saw some funny look from the girl at the back. Some even try to bat their eyelashes with me.

 

 “Uh… Here…” Mr Jackson come over to my desk and give a chalk to me.

 

“EH?” I stand up and look at him weirdly. Mr Jackson try to smile in return.

 

“Uh… yeah… Please come over to the front and introduce yourself to the class.” Mr Jackson scratch at his head awkwardly.

 

“Mr Jackson. Can you stop playing joke with me? I am Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu.”

 

“HUH?!!!”All of the other classmate stand up looking at me.