The three charming musketeer part 4

Finding ways...

(The projector then display a warm interior living room with a fireplace. All the furniture and decorations in the room screaming to others as noble’s house or royalty house and very expensive)

 

(Sitting at the centre of the living room, there is a young beautiful woman wearing in a black dress sitting patiently. Even though this dress is usually avoided by others due to its witch-like gloomy look, it accentuate her beauty and bodyline more. Also the curtain behind her makes her looks like a fallen angel, especially when the sunset shone through the curtain. Besides her, a tall masked figure in black whispering behind her ears.)

 

“I see. They come again. You may go now.” The young beautiful woman rise up lazily, moving downstairs. The tall masked figure bowed at her, before moving back to the curtain.

 

(The scene change to a room full of books. Anyone can guess that this is some sort of library or study room for the owner.)

 

(The woman then pulled out a black leather book from her bookshelves, activating a hidden mechanism moving the bookshelves to the side.  After a while, a small hidden door become visble.)

 

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

 

(Without waiting any reply from inside, she just barged in to the room. Not caring what the person think of.)

 

“Are you comfortable, my cute little Sana?” She asked, looking at another girl who is trying to free herself.

 

“*$%&**%%$$” The said girl unable to talk due to the muffed cloth. She was tied with her hand on her back. Her leg is also secured with ropes, tying her to the chair she was now sitting at.

 

“Aigo…. What is it? I can’t hear you…” The beautiful ‘fallen angel’ move closer to her, removing the muffed cloth.

 

 “IM!!! I won’t forgive you! You devil! My brother die because of you!” Mademoiselle Sana screamed at her.

 

“Aish… Kids this day is so foul mouthed. Didn’t your family teach you to be respectful to others? Especially those that are older than you. I am still officially your sister in law, you know.” Lady Im take a chair and position it to be in front of Mademoiselle Sana, not forgetting to leave some space between them, just in case. She then sit down comfortably and yet elegantly, looking amused with Sana’s antics.

 

“You are not my sister in law! You are only a stupid commoner before you win my brother’s heart. You vixen!!!” Sana shouted again, staring hatefully to Lady Im.

 

*A loud slap resound at the room*

(Mademoiselle Sana left cheek has slightly red handprint on it.)

 

“Know your place! You little brat! ” Lady Im forcefully put the cloth into Sana’s mouth. Then, she exit the room angrily, not forgetting to shut the door hard.

 

“&%*$&%&^” Inside the room, Mademoiselle Sana still keep on struggling at her chair.

 

*Click*

(After a moment, there is a clicking and sliding sound. The bookshelves then slide back to its original position)

.

.

.

.

 

 

*Cough* A week has passed after that eventful day. Sadly, our once cheerful moodmaker, Mademoiselle Sana is still being trapped at Lady Im’s mansion. Hidden from others.

 

(The light directed to Jihyo and the snowman mascot at the podium. Jihyo wearing a hooded blue colour sweater this time. For the snowman mascot, its design and clothing remain the same, except for her head, which is now bandaged heavily and of course, a few plaster here and there. Instead of hipster style snowman previously exhibited, it is now a heavily injured snowman, looking like it going to fall down from the stage at any moment.)

 

Snowman-chan, are you really okay? Don’t you want to take a rest for a while? Jihyo looking worriedly at the said mascot.

 

(Taking a quick glance to Jihyo, the mascot then scribble at her white board again. Then, the mascot showed it to Jihyo first before pass to the audience below)

 

It written as [NO WORRIES~~~ MY HEAD IS TOUGH!!!! At the side, putting a cute little mascot scribble-Imagine Twice BDZ lovely drawing]  

 

*Sigh* Stubborn girl. Ehem. Let’s continue with our next scene, shall we?

 

(The snowman mascot hopping excitingly up and down, twirling her body again around Jihyo)

 

Yes. Yes. It’s your favourite.  Now stop playing around, you are making my head spinning.

 

(Hearing that, it stop and move closer to Jihyo, now nuzzling at her. Feeling suffocated, Jihyo pushed the mascot to the side.)

 

(The light then switched off. The projecter now showing a green field this time, with lots of different kind of flowers)