Special chapter: Collision

Finding ways...

Normal: Conversation

(Normal): Inner thought

Italic: Tzuyu's POV

Bold: Other POV

***Action***

***Flashback***

_________________________________________________________

 

....

 

....

 

(I know...)

 

(I understand... I am clumsy. Everyone around me keep on labelling me as being clumsy. Always trip or fall down almost every day. Some say that it might be because of my small feet.)

 

***Pout***

 

(Is having a small feet really make such differences? Sigh. It’s not that I want to boast, compare to others, my feet is consider small even for Asian people. Though.... I sometimes have troubles to find shoes for myself... especially when finding the right one for me...)

​​​​​

(But....)

 

(This is getting ridiculous! Why did they have to make it so big!? Ugh!? It’s 2 times larger than my size even when I already wearing 10 pair of sock. I bet anyone will have trouble moving this around with this foot. Grr… Can’t Chae design it a bit smaller!? It’s not that we going to use it that long….)

 

***Deep breathe***

 

(Okay…. Calm down…. It’s not long…. Just to make it a bit funnier… That’s what Nayeon-unnie said…. Sigh…. The things I do for my group…)

 

“Sorry… I know it’s too early… But, we really need you to tell her as soon as you can while distracting the audience... And… I…. Uh… It’s all up to you…”Nayeon-unnie sighed while pat at my shoulder hopefully.

 

“I know… That’s why I am here…. Don’t worry.” I give a thumb up to her before putting the Snowman mascot headpiece. Without looking back, I creep discreetly toward the podium

____________________________________________________

 

***Sniff***

 

"Musketeer Yoda…."

(As expected, Jihyo is the cry baby of our group. Feeling slightly mischievous, I popped up in front of Jihyo while she was crying.)

 

***Thump***

 

“AH!!!!”

(I quickly close my ears with my mascot hand, trying to withstand our leader Mic voice. Fwuh. Luckily the mic is not on... Ugh… My eardrum….)

 

“Yah! What are you doing!?”

(Uh-oh. She’s mad… I wave around at her quickly while trying to look cute at Jihyo.)

 

“Eh? Snowman-chan!? What are you doing? It’s not your turn yet.”

(Jihyo pushed me back to the backstage. Ugh… Stupid Jihyo… Stop pushing. I try to hold my feet to the ground while trying to balance myself from falling down. Luckily, this costume is quite heavy, so it won’t be easy for her. Trying to make her stop, I pass her the notes that Nayeon-unnie given to me previously)

 

*** Start of Flashback***

“Sana…. Give this to Jihyo. She will know what to do…” Nayeon pleaded at me.

(The rest looking apologetic for not able to help. Since…. Their scene is coming up shortly. No thanks to Jeonyeon-unnie to bail out of us so damn quick. Sigh.)

***End of flashback***

 

 

“Huh? What is it?”

(A surprise look was donned by Jihyo once she finished reading. Trying to compose herself, she went to inform the audience over the change of our roles, hurrying to the backstage as soon as she can.)

 

I waved at her and making away a go away gesture to her before I looked to the audience.

 

“Ehem. So. Let’s continue the story.” Trying to clear my voice, I try to speak as clear as I can.

 

….

 

(Eh? Why is everyone still looking at me blankly? Don’t tell me there is problem with the mascot sound again!? Uh… What to do. What to do. Ahah! I take the white board at the podium, scribbling at the board as fast as I could.)

 

Proud for writing it so fast and yet still readable, I showed it to the crowd.

 

(Hoping I get the message across, I bowed to the audience, and hurried to the backstage, trying my best not to trip. Just a few step to the backstage, OOPSS!!!!)

 

Tripping at the wire, the snowman mascot was rolling back to the backstage, hitting the chairs and decorations on the way…. And finally… heading straight onto the big drum.

 

“Ouch…. My head….” I hold my head, trying to make it stop spinning.

 

“Sana-unnie! You okay?” Someone desperately trying to pull out my headpiece, trying to check whether I am hurt.

 

“Thanks.” Still slightly confused, I looked at my saviour. He is wearing purple waist coat and white breeches covering with his white coat.

 

Blinking my eyes, I looked at my saviour again…

 

“Eh!? Chewie?”Slightly bewildered by her look in front of me.

 

(It’s not that I haven’t seen the costume, I am one of the key person who help to design the costume besides Chaeyoung and Jihyo. But. Wow. She really looks attractive handsome wearing it. Eh? What the heck am I saying!?)

 

(Looking at her so close to me again, I feel a rush of emotion. Plus... Finally, she agree to not wear that stupid spectacles of hers for the play. Okay. I am not being biased here. She is really not suit of wearing that! Why couldn't she just stop wearing it, it's not that her eyesight is that bad. She actually could see well without it.)

 

“Uh… Sana-unnie… are you really okay?” Tzuyu waved at me looking concerned.

 

“Eh!? Yeah. I am okay.” I stand up immediately, before falling epically toward her arm.

 

“Unnie! Be careful!” Tzuyu embrace me this time, trying to cushion my fall this time.

 

Looking at me worriedly, she gently led me to the chair, trying to check for any injuries.

 

“Ehem! I know both of you like to stare at each other. But this is too much. We still have lots to do here. Especially you!” Nayeon unnie rolled her eyes looking at us while Jihyo stared at both of us blankly.

 

Both of us quickly stand up straight, with me running to change my outfit while Tzuyu standby at the backstage for her scene.

 

 

(Looking at how Nayeon-unnie nailed the play’s villainous character effortlessly in such a short time really make me feel jealous at times. I had to play extra effort just to be comfortable with being Mademoiselle Sana.)

 

“I see. They come again. You may go now.” Nayeon-unnie voiced rang up clearly.

 

(Uh-oh. Looks like it’s my cue. With my mouth being muffed by a cloths and being tied at the chair, I try to make myself as miserable as I can.)

 

 

**Click*

 

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*


(Without care, Nayeon unnie opened the door separating us, looking gracious and yet sinister looking.)

 

“Are you comfortable, my cute little Sana?” She asked, looking at me trying to free myself.

 

“*$%&**%%$$” I glared at her fiercely trying to free from the rope.

 

“Aigo…. What is it? I can’t hear you…” She move closer to me, removing the muffed cloth.

 

 “IM!!! I won’t forgive you! You devil! My brother die because of you!” I shouted at her.

 

“Aish… Kids this day is so foul mouth. Didn’t your family teach you to be respectful to people? Especially those that are older than you. I am still officially your sister in law, you know.” Nayeon take a chair and positioned it to be in front of me.

 

“You are not my sister in law! You are only a stupid commoner before you win my brother’s heart. You vixen!!!” I shouted again, staring hatefully to Nayeon-unnie.

 

***A loud slap resound at the room***

 

(Ouch!! That’s hurt. My ear is ringing loud and my head getting dizzy again.)

 

“Know your place! You little brat!” Nayeon forcefully put the cloth into my mouth. Then, she exit the room angrily, not forgetting to shut the door hard.

 

“&%*$&%&^” I still try my best keeping the act, hoping that the dizziness will go away.

 

***Click***

 

(I stand up and go to the dressing room for the last time. With my headache still throbbing, I changed back to my mascot costume. Fu…. Finally, no more changing clothes. Eh? Why is it dark now?)

 

***Sana collapsed with her mascot costume on***

 

Sana!” I feel someone took hold of me protectively.

 

….

 

***Flashback***

Sana! Sana! Wake up! We are late! Come-on!!!”A small hand keep on pulling me up.

 

“Mou… One more minute…. Just one more minute…” I grumbled pushed the hand away, trying to sleep slightly longer.

 

If you don’t wake up, I will tell your mom about how you broke her favourite cup the other day.” She threatened me this time.

 

“Yeah! I am up! Geez… Spoilsport…’ I groggily open my eyes.

***End of Flashback***

 

 

Groggily open my eyes, I looked at my surrounding, Momo looking at me worriedly while Tzuyu is bandaging my head.

 

“Eh!? Where am I?”

 

“Dressing room. Don’t move.” Tzuyu continues with her administration.

 

“EH!! I still need to do the show with Jihyo.” I quickly take my headpiece putting on my head.

 

“Hey! Wait! I still not done yet.”Tzuyu tried to stop me from going to the stage, causing some of the bandages and band aid stick to my costume.

 

***Cough*** “A week has passed after that eventful day. Sadly, our once cheerful moodmaker, Mademoiselle Sana is still being trapped at Lady Im’s mansion. Hidden from others.”

 

(Oh, well. The show must go on. I quickly rush to Jihyo side. Jihyo raised her eyebrows at me, surprised of me going to the stage so fast.)

 

“Snowman-chan, are you really okay? Don’t you want to take a rest for a while?” Jihyo looking worriedly at me.

 

(Taking a quick glance to Jihyo, I scribble at the white board again, showing it to Jihyo first before passing to the audience below)

 

It written as [NO WORRIES~~~ MY HEAD IS TOUGH!!!! At the side, putting a cute little mascot scribble.] 

 

***Sigh***

“Stubborn girl. Ehem. Let’s continue with our next scene, shall we?”

 

(I hopped as excitingly as I can, twirling my body again and again around Jihyo)

 

“Yes. Yes. It’s your favourite.  Now stop playing around, you are making my head spinning.” Jihyo grumbled at me.

 

(Hearing that, I stopped, now leaning and nuzzling at her. Feeling embarrassed, Jihyo pushed me to the side. The light then focus to our favourite couple: Michaeng!!!)

 

__________(Scene of Michaeng and a bit of Dahmo) ___________

 

(Musketeer Smol Bean, Maid Hirai and Princess Sharon freezes after that. The light suddenly focused toward Jihyo and me.)

 

“And so, that’s a tiny bit of our young lover story. Did you enjoy it? What do you think Musketeer Smol Bean going to do? Stop seeing her or continue loving her as he used to? How will our hero/heroine reacts after this? Hmmm….”

 

With Jihyo, I try to ponders with her as well.

 

(With Dahyun coming in to the picture, it’s finally time for us to prepare for the next scene. Jihyo will be going to the lightning room to switch off all the light while I will be resting at the audience seat, waiting for the ending. Sigh. No thanks to them being extreme protective. They even asked Tzuyu to accompany me, knowing that I am still weak. I want to help too…. Sigh…)

 

(Okay. Maybe being an audience this time is not such a bad idea after all. Looking at how all of our hard works being played perfectly on the stage feel great too. Knowing that everyone did a great job in this play really hyped me up.)

 

“You know. There are times where you didn’t know what really happen. If you are lucky enough, you will get just a fraction of the truth, interpreting it as what you thought of. But, for now, let’s focus on Musketeer Yoda and Lady Im.” 

 

 

______Scene of Natzu with Chaeyoung and Dahyun as side character________

 

(Really!!! Nayeon-unnie really did great here. With her as our lead villain and yet also our heroine of this story, Nayeon-unnie who able to balance both side of Lady Im. For Tzuyu… She really surprised me a lot. Not only her appearance, but she also able to keep up with Nayeon-unnie great acting. Looking pitiful and slightly cold hearted, jumping up the stage effortlessly, showing her caring and protective side and able to joke around while being savage, it's like the old Tzuyu coming back...)

 

 

_______Scene of Dahmo_______

 

(Dahyun able to bring out her charming qualities by being Casonava Dubu while Momo becoming the hardworking and protective Maid Hirai reprimanding Dahyun. They add some spice in the story and of course complement each other well. And.... Michaeng love at its full bloom. Mina as the graceful Princess Sharon and Chaeyoung as the great and yet cute Musketeer Smol. Hehe….)

 

“So, yup. Musketeer Dubu finally find his love closure ending. Musketeer Smol with Princess Sharon happily ever after. And our pitiful leader, Musketeer Yoda finally getting some love with his ex-wife. Who else we forget… Hmmm… “

 

“Yah! You forget about me!” I shouted at them running to the podium as quickly as removing my Snowman headpiece mascot.

 

“Oh. Yeah. Our Mademoiselle Sana. She was freed by our brave Musketeer Yoda before all the chasing begin. Now she is well rested and able to meet with her close friend. And yeah, it’s been a tearful reuniting from MiSaMo. A happy ending for all.” Jihyo winked at me before looking to the crowd.

 

Everyone come out from the curtain and line up side by side.

 

“And so, that’s our happy ending. Thank you very much for all of your support.”

 

(Jihyo then moved to the centre. Everyone holding each other hand and bowed to the audience, with the curtain slowly closing.)

 

(With that, our play is a huge success!!! Next stop, exam!!!)