Life goes on part 1

Finding ways...

Looking back....

 

That time is something that my naive self couldn't understand... 

 

What's the problem of not tidying my hair in school? A quick ruffle here and there, and Voila, done. That's the good thing of having boy cut hair. Low maintenance for the hair. Though i always got nag by my parents, saying that it is not a good manner for showing up like that. 

 

In which, for the whole time in Korea.... I purposely do so to irritate them more. Letting them know that even though they can force me to Korea; force me to study in Korea, force me to be with Sana-unnie, there are things that they still can't control of. And... probably... This is the only thing that they both agree on. My attire as one of theirs, my manner as a Chou's heir. Thus, in the house, I have to groom as a perfect heir of Chou. Being groom like a doll for them to see. As a decoration and witness to their slowly collapsing relationship.

 

Haha... It's so funny that not having them for a day changes my routine so much. Forgeting to 'ungroom' myself would cause so much scene in the academy like this....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Here! Here! Ladies and gentlemen! Come over here to witness the most important history in JYP academy." Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung shouted at the canteen attracting a whole lot of students.

 

Behind the curtain, I feel frustracted sittiing on one of the bench. Why? 1. Being pull to here without knowing what happen and 2.

 

"The once in a lifetime chance to see it. " Chaeyoung place her hand on one of the student's shoulder. (Making her faint in the process. *Facepalm*)

 

"The exotic kind that makes you want to come back to see again and again." Dahyun-unnie wiggling her eyebrow to the crowd nearby. (causing some loud cheers and whistle)


Unable to stand the stupidity of these chingu, I take my lunch box, hoping to go anywhere beside here. Though... I was blocked by.... 

 

"Where are you going? Tzuyu?" Mina unnie looked at me. Is that pity I saw in her eyes?

 

"Uh... Elsewhere? You want to come together, Mina-unnie?"  

 

"Hey! Where are you going? The show can't go on with our main star." Nayeon unnie stop me from going away.

 

"And now... Friends!!!  Get ready your camera, video, or your eyes... Uh... if you don't have any of that, just smile and cheer for our star. Without further ado, let's us welcome YODA!!!!" Nayeon unnie push me toward Dubchaeng.