Life goes on part 2

Finding ways...

"And now... Friends!!!  Get ready your camera, video, or your eyes... Uh... if you don't have any of that, just smile and cheer for our star. Without further ado, let's us welcome YODA!!!!" Nayeon unnie push me toward Dubchaeng.

 

The moment I was pushed out from the curtain, a lot of camera flashes, almost blinding me (in a way) . Luckily, my eyes still in good condition (probably).  Uh... Huh? When did they put on the spotlight?

 

Wait. How the heck is there so many poster of me? Is that JYP-nim clapping beside DubChaeng? How the heck they can do this within half an hour? Really.... I can't understand how the school work. Shouldn't the school educate us in being a proper student? We are here to study, right? Not like here, letting us to do things that we like in a whim (not that I dislike the unlimited freedom they gave, but... Ugh... you get what I mean right?) Plus, we still going to have that stupid exam, which is tomorrow!?

 

"Here! Here! Feast your eyes with this. " Dahyun pull out a long braided blue wig, placing it neatly onto me. 

 

Note to self, do not, DO NOT forget to untidy my hair before going to school.

 

"No!!! She should start with this" Chaeyoung suddenly pop up between us, changing it with a sassy blonde boycut wig. 


 

"Oh god..... I'm not buying this." Not able to comprehend the whole madness, I turned my back, wanted to run away from them.

 

"Both are you are wrong! She should wear this!!!" Sana-unnie place a long straight black wig, dragging me to the center, smiling weirdly.

 

A loud gasp from the audience probably mean they like it? Sigh.... what does the rest of my unnies do!? Behind me, Mina-unnie looking out of place with Nayeon-unnie asking for her advices on which hairstyle(s) suit the most. Momo-unnie is bringing a mountain of  different hairstyle wig (hime cut, pixie hair, bob hair, and so forth).  And of course, our God Jihyo-unnie positioned herself stratergically with her Nikon D850, snapping a lot of pictures from the start.

 

....

 

After a long gruelling one hour lunch.... (in my case, hmmm... photoshoot session), I go toward  the direction of my classroom, hoping for some good rest when I was being pulled by....