Fancy you?

Finding ways...

Uh-oh, not again!? RUN!!!!

 

 

"Oh no you don't. Stop her!!!"

 

A huge crowds chasing me is something that I won’t expect to happen in my whole life. But life really like to play around with me. It’s as though I am their fresh meat. Ready to be devour.

 

Sigh… And… The fact that I need to hide inside the stable is really quite frustrating, not that I don’t like animal. I love them, a lot. Really. Cross my heart. I even thought of working at the barn once I am out of this school. Being the owner, the usual normal barn that you see every day.  Rearing sheep, horse, pig and of course, cow.

 

Do I say cow? Yup, here am I hiding in the feeding trough for them. I don’t think anyone can find me here. Why my school can afford to have so big size trough? Of course it’s because they like to be weird.  

 

Moo~~  Moo~~

 

Yup.  I know you agree too, cow. I pet the cow fondly, thanking for the help.

 

Moo~~

 

*Ding Dong*

 

Huh? School end? Time pass fast…. Sigh… I still haven’t study for my test tomorrow. Might as well just go back home. I still have to find Mina unnie at our tree house later…. After stretching my hand for the non-existing numbness, I go out of the barn nonchalantly, knowing that most of them will be home by now.

 

 

*Thud*

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

*Poke*

 

 

Ugh… my head hurt….

 

 

*Poke*

 

Who the heck keep on poking my cheek!? I opened my eye groggily.

 

 

*Poke* *Poke*

 

“Chou Tzu~ you’re awake?” Momo-unnie stared at me, while poking my cheek again innocently.

 

 

Instead of telling Momo-unnie off, I stared behind her. Most of my unnies look at me like a fascinate specimen. Uh… Is that a glare I saw from Sana-unnie!?

 

 

*Poke*

 

“… Kami-sama…. Why didn’t I see this sooner… If only we use this to our advantages… We could even win the drama…” Nayeon unnie mumbles at herself, putting her hand together while… looking at Jihyo unnie!?

 

“It’s not your fault… Even Dubu and Chae, didn’t know about this. They are the one that should see her true potential when they are doing make-up for our Tzutzu…” Instead of feeling weird, Jihyo pat at Nayeon’s head, comforting her.

 

“Huh!? Both of us are too exhausted that time. No thanks to your so called “Sudden cost reduction!? Forcing us to be the actress and the makeup artist for all the actor. Not to mention we have to put extra effort to make her look like a dashing man!” Chae roar at them.

 

 “Yeah. Do you know how much concealer and makeup we need? We literally paint her face. And to make her genuine look like one, we have to paint her a beard too. You know, the part 'she need to have the middle-year dashing man vibe'” Dahyun-unnie angrily pouted.

 

*Poke* Poke*

 

“Stop poking my face.” I try to glare at Momo-unnie angrily. But, instead of Momo-unnie, Sana-unnie poking my cheek, again. This time around my cheek bone.

 

“Sana-unnie…” I pouted at her.

 

This time. Sana-unnie pull my cheek. Feeling strangely weird, I put my forehead with hers’ together.

.

“Ehem.” Nayeon-unnie suddenly come in between us, separating both of us.