The way of Im...

Finding ways...

In life, no matter who you are, you will experience this kind of feeling: whether consciously or unconsciously. Being conscious of that feeling enable most to react accordingly and correctly. But, the unconscious part is what troubles even the most logical man on earth. Luckily, having a natural acting skill enable me to have great observation and flexibility in communication. Thus, enabling me to grasp the situation effectively and react accordingly in daily social life.

 

And so, back to my predicament here… When there is a group of people facing you at the same time, this mean you command the group’s attention. Normally it’s mean a good sign: the group have great respect to you or you did something that worth their attention for.

 

But… if you get these attentions without any of intention or preparedness, it usually end with an awkward situation: where both the group and you will look at each other awkwardly for a long~~~ time, until some brave soul try to break the ice. In which most of time lead to a more disastrous case where your initial attention turn to degrading your position in group. Why? Hmmm… Why should I explain when there is a good example can be shown in this situation:-

 

***

 “Ehem.I come in between Sana and Tzuyu, trying to separating them from being to close.

 

Pros? It is effective. I get to separate both of them which is my main purpose. And two, the attention now focus on me. But…  

 

Unnie!? Tzuyu shouted, looking at me irritably.

 

Weird, shouldn’t Sana be the one? Instead, she blush? It’s as though the role swap between both of them. Is this a privilege of being a childhood friend? Knowing how the others feel and react with their best interest? Sigh… With the commotion my Tzuyu did, the rest of the group pay attention to us now, creating a more awkward moment between us.

 

So rule no 1. Don’t be panic of the attention. That’s where most of us fail terribly. Having a group of people looking at you at the same time can be stressful, which lead to bad choice of word.

 

I wink at the other instead and then focus at looking at Tzuyu with my usual mischievous child look. Tzuyu still glared at me angrily though.

 

Aigo~ is our cute Yoda angry?Sowee~” I pouted at her childishly.

 

And that come to rule no 2. Introduce a new topic. In my case, a new me: looking cute. Hehe. Tzuyu glares getting softer.

 

Now for the finishing touch… Yes, touch. With that, I drag her to sit with me at the nearby couch. Sitting face to face with her, I mess with her hair. Tzuyu grumpily tried to fix her hair.

 

And here comes the most difficult and yet, solve most of the problem in the world…. Be TRUTHFUL~

 

Sorry, Tzutzu. It’s just that I am just a bit jealous… Forgive unnie?” I look at her pitifully.

 

I…. Okay…”

 

Yup, this is what you can do, everyone. Solve most of my social problem... And….

 

***Rang*** Rang*** Rang****

 

A bit of luck of course. *Wink