The three charming musketeer part three

Finding ways...

*Sniff* Musketeer Yoda….

(Jihyo’s eyes starting to get teary from the scene.)

 

Thump

(Suddenly, a white figurine suddenly popped up in front of Jihyo)

 

AH!!!!

(Jihyo was surprised, yelling at it. Everyone automatically close their ears, surprised at her sharp pitch. Especially those that sit in the front row. Of course, including the culprit itself. Luckily, she didn’t have her mike on when she yell…)

 

Yah! What are you doing!?

(Jihyo glared at the white figurine.)

 

(Looking carefully, the white figurine is actually a snowman design mascot, wearing a green knitted scarf and red hat. Its eyes make out of red and green button respectively.  The long nose is your usual carrot design. For the mouth, instead of normal smiley face arranged with small granule, the snowman is actually frowning and at the same time, a bit of smug look, giving it a bit of hipster feeling.)

 

Eh? Snowman-chan!? What are you doing? It’s not your turn yet.

(Jihyo try to push the snowman back to the curtain. Not bulging, the snowman giving a bow to the crowd before handing a paper to Jihyo)

 

Huh? What is it?

(Grumpily, Jihyo read throught the paper.)

 

(One second)

 

(Two second)

 

(Three second)

 

I see… Snowman-chan is here to continue my role. Please take care of her well.

(Jihyo bowed to the audience, leaving her position)

 

(The mascot then waved at her, making a go away gesture to Jihyo before turning back to the audience. Taking out her big white board, doodling something on it.)

 

(After a while, the snowman showed it to the crowd, looking slightly proud. The board is full of love emoticon, with a neat and big writing of “Let’s continue the next scene, shall we?”)

 

(Then, the maskot bowed adorably, running toward the backstage.)


(A step before reaching the backstage, the snowman make an epic fall when she tripped the wire nearby, rolling into the backstage)

 

*Crash* *Pang* *Thump*

 

(At the same time, the scene changed to vintage style house. Two hooded person are standing in front of the door.)

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

“Mademoiselle Sana!!! Mademoiselle Sana!!! Please open the door!!” One of the hooded figure knocking the door impatiently.

 

“It’s okay.... Hirai-chan. She is still sad… We will try again tomorrow, okay?” Another hooded figure stop Maid Hirai, gently pulling her away from the house.

 

“No! It’s not fair! It’s been a month she hide from us. Doesn’t she know how worried we are when she suddenly disappear just like that!?” Maid Hirai shouted at the hooded figure.

 

“Hirai-chan… It’s okay… She still need some time.” The hooded figure hugging Maid Hirai, trying to calm her down.

 

“It’s not fair…. Why does it have to be this way!? Why Sana-chan brother’s need to die!? Why?” Maid Hirai hitting at the hooded figure’s shoulder while sobbing.

 

(Patting Maid Hirai’s head, she goes toward the door, knocking gently)

“Sana-chan… It’s me. Princess Sharon... Sorry for your loss. Hirai-chan didn’t mean to shout at you. She is worry about you too. Its’ okay… I know you still need some time.  But please don’t push us aside. We are your best friend, right? I will leave your favourite chocolate pie at the doorstep. Please remember to eat okay? We will come again tomorrow.” Princess Sharon coax, patiently stand at the door waiting for some response.

 

(Not getting response from the said owner, both Princess Sharon and Maid Hirai left the house dejectedly)

 

(The scene then changes to street view, with few villagers running here and there. Both Princess Sharon and Maid Hirai, still wearing their hood, walking hurryingly)

 

*Cue of Twice-Love line*

 

“Come on, Sharon-sama. We are late for your class.” With Maid Hirai in front, she grasped Princess Sharon’s hand, trying to move faster.

 

(A young man bumped to Princess Sharon, causing Princess Sharon to lose her balance, falling on the floor)

 

Shaking voice I can’t have it my way

 

My cheeks are turning red too which I can’t possibly hide

 

“Oops… Sorry. Are you okay?” The young man took hold of Princess Sharon’s hand, pulling her up.

 

Trying to look cool and even if I look okay

 

“Thanks for your help” Princess Sharon looked to the young man with full of gratitude.

 

I can’t hide my heart like this, I must be in love with you

 

(Both of them stared at each other when their eyes meet)

 

Your scent, your gesture, everyone of your words that are calling me

 

“Yah! Where are you looking at, you brute! You bumped my master.” Maid Hirai shouted at the young man angrily.

 

“Uh... Hirai-chan… Sorry about that. Its’ my fault too. I didn’t look properly, uh… Monsieur…” Princess Sharon take a glance at Maid Hirai reprimmanding her, pulling her hand.

 

As if you are Oh, like it, now please know my heart my boy, oh

 

“Call me Smol.… Uh…” The young man blushed, looking at her awkwardly.

 

You want it, You secretly think of me all day long don’t you

 

Together with you I wanna walk on this love line

 

*chuckle* “Hi, Monsieur Smol. You can called me Sharon… Sorry again… And thank you for your help just now.” Princess Sharon bowed at him respectfully.

 

Holding hands tightly, tell me

 

“Uh… No worries. Miss Sharon. It’s my fault also.” The young man bowed to Princess Sharon.

 

You feel the same way.

 

“Ehem! Sorry to break you love birds. We need to leave now, Sharon-sama. We are late, Re-Mem-Ber?” Maid Hirai cut off their conversation, being sarcastic.

 

Together with you

 

“Hirai-chan!? Don’t be impolite. Uh… sorry, Monsieur Smol. I need to go now.” Princess Sharon apologized to the young man again.

 

I’m loving, loving, loving, loving

 

“Uh… It’s okay. Haha… Uh… Bye?” The young man awkwardly laughed.

 

Loving that love line

 

“Come on, Sharon-sama.” Maid Hirai pulled Princess Sharon away, turning their back to the young man.

 

Loving, loving, loving, loving

 

“Uh….Miss Sharon!!! If you free, can we meet again next time?” The young man suddenly shouted out, looking hopefully at them.

 

Loving that love line

 

(Princess Sharon turned back, looking shy at the young man. She then gives him a small nod before running together with her maid)

 

* End of Twice-love line *

(The music slowly mellow down)

 

Someone pulling the young man closer, giving him a headlock. 

 

“Woah… Strawberry princess. I don’t know you have it with you too. You sly fox.”

 

“Yah! Stop teasing me! You-you stupid Tofu!” After removing his hand, Musketeer Smol Bean chase after him.

 

“Sigh… Dubu…. Stop teasing your friend. Sigh. Kids this day.” Another person stood out, stopping the two young man.

 

“Sorry. Yoda….” The two stopped playing around, bowing repentantly at the person.

 

“Sigh. Come on. Mademoiselle Sana is waiting for us. We need to go now.”

 

(All of them are walking toward the opposite direction, heading to Mademoiselle Sana's house. Instead of wearing their musketeer uniform, they are wearing their civillian clothing instead. Musketeer Smol Bean wearing red waist coat and blue breeches; Musketeer Dubu in his white waist color and beige breeches; Musketeer Yoda wearing his purple waist coat and white breeches covering with his white coat.)

 

(The light darken as they move toward the backstage)