The three musketeer part 6

Finding ways...

(Musketeer Smol Bean, Maid Hirai and Princess Sharon freezes after that. The light suddenly focused toward Jihyo and the Snowman mascot)

 

And so, that’s a tiny bit of our young lover story. Did you enjoy it? What do you think Musketeer Smol Bean going to do? Stop seeing her or continue loving her as he used to? How will our hero/heroine reacts after this? Hmmm….

 

(With Jihyo, the snowman mascot ponders with her as well.)

 

“Yoh! Strawberry princess, I get permission from Yoda to ditch our meeting. What took you so long?” Musketeer Dubu come in unexpectedly hitting Musketeer Smol Bean's at his shoulder.

 

“I…You…. I…” Musketeer Smol Bean look at Princess Sharon then his bro back and finally to his lover.

 

(Princess Sharon and Maid Hirai glanced at each other for a while and then looked at the musketeers back and forth. As though they are trying to reach an agreement between both of them on what to tell.)

 

“Uh… What’s the awkward moment with you all? Cat got your tongue?” Musketeer Dubu laughed at them.

 

(Again… An awkward silent between the other three)

 

“Uh… Bro?” Musketeer Dubu looked his sworn brother expectedly. With Musketeer Smol Bean not saying anything staring at the girls all the time.

 

“Okay… That’s weird. Hey. Pabo… What’s happening?” Musketeer Dubu turned to his next victim, Maid Hirai, nuzzle at her neck intimately.

 

(Suddenly, all the light went out.)

.

.

.

.

 

(When the light finally brighten the stage, none of them are on the stage. Not even Jihyo and the snowman. Instead, the projector showed a dark gloomy forest with lots of trees and stones cardboard decorating on the stage.)

 

(A person with tattered clothes walking lifelessly toward the centre of the stage. There is a lot of bruises and cuts on her, especially her legs. Probably because she is walking without her shoes. Or...)

 

“Come on!!! She won’t be that far. We have to get her! Faster!!!!” a manly voice suddenly call out. A lot of marching footsteps following after that.

 

(The girl walk as fast as she could with her limp leg. Almost reaching the centre of the stage, she tripped, with her face hitting the floor first.)

 

“Ugh…. ”

 

(The pitiful girl then trying her best to stand up again, trying to move forward as much as she can. But, it’s look like her leg was injured badly, she can’t even stand. So, she try to crawl to the centre as hard as she could, not giving up.)

 

(Someone suddenly stormed out from the audience front seat, jumped onto the stage effortlessly, facing the pitiful girl.)

 

“Found you…” The tall person mumbles, approaching the girl closer.

 

(The marching footstep chasing the girl is getting louder and louder.)

 

“How? What?” The girl looking lost, not sure of what to do with the person in front of her.

 

“Faster!!! Faster!!! We can’t lose her!!!!” The man chasing the girl shouting.

 

(A dozen of soldiers ran up to the stage from the side, about to get close.)

 

(Wordlessly, the girl was being lifted up and being princess carry. Making sure the girl was secured and safe, the person then ran together with her toward the opposite direction. The soldiers are chasing both of them as hard as they could. But the person is too nimble, able to shake off the soldiers easily.)

 

(The projector changes to an open field with night view. The person then put the girl gently on the stage, making sure she was comfortable.)

 

“Why did you help me?” The girl asked the man.

 

“I…. I want to know why you did that…Why…. You….  Mademoiselle Sana…..” The man answered hesitantly.

 

(Hearing that, the girl laughed out loud.)

 

“Huh? That naïve !? Yoda, yoda…. You should know why!? You are the leader of investigation team right? You should know why!? Fine. It’s simple. I want money.  They promised me that if I succeed.” Her previous demeanour changes drastically. Instead of previous weak pitiful girl trying to escape, she become the confident mistress that command people’s attention.

 

“No… I mean, what made you act like this? You are not like this in the past… I… I…” Musketeer Yoda feeling overwhelmed, looking at this side of his ex-wife.

 

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

 

“My beloved idiotic Yoda… Did your brain freeze again!? How many times should I tell you!? I do this for money. Money is what made me do these. They offered me huge amount of money for her brother’s life.  So, I killed him. Simple as that. It’s a pity I didn’t kill his sister as well for being busybody.” Lady Im crossed her legs, looking bored at Musketeer Yoda.

 

“No. You are lying again. Someone must have forced you to do this.” Musketeer Yoda held Lady Im’s cheek, staring straight at her eyes, hoping to find some lies in it.

 

“Hmph. You are still as gullible as in the past. I bet you are still under that old cunning fox. Sigh… With your skills and calibres, you could be the commander of the kingdom by now.” Lady Im pushed his hand away.

 

“I… Im…He helps us a lot during our time together…. You know that…”  Musketeer Yoda explained.

 

“Again. That stupid excuse of yours. That’s why I broke up with you. You are too soft. With your ties with the King as his beloved nephew and favouritism among people, you could have everything. Your status. Your rank. You will be living as one of the royalty there. You can climb to place that others dying to get. You could even usurp the throne if you want.” Lady Im stand up painfully moving toward Musketeer Yoda, staring lovingly toward him.

 

“But. No. You shied away from all this possibilities. Saying that you prefer to protect people together with your friends. Hating to be involved in politics and conspiracies, prefer to be an ordinary man.” Lady Im stares at him disappointedly.

 

“I…. I just want to spend my time happily with you together. I don’t want you to face the same as my mother. I don’t want you to be like her…” Musketeer Yoda confessed, break down in front of Lady Im.

 

*Groan* “Again. Stop pushing your stupid ideal toward me. I am not weak as your mom. Getting herself killed for a stupid cause. I am not your mother.” Lady Im getting angrier and frustrated.

 

“No!!! She is not weak. She is the strongest woman I know. But… That’s why… I can’t… not again…” He stood up suddenly, denying what the girl trying to say.

 

“Hmph. She is weak. She was killed by a stray gunfire. Who ask her to be in front, negotiating passionately for the rights of a pitiful slave? Is she stupid?” She looked at him unhappily.

 

“No. She protected you.  That’s why both of us able to fall in love together. That’s why you are still standing in front of me now.” Yoda trying to convince Lady Im as well.

 

“Puh. Don’t made me laugh. If she didn’t fight, there won’t be fight occurs. Both of us are still alive.” Lady Im shoot down his reasoning.

 

“I….” Not knowing what to say, he looked down at the floor.

 

(Lady Im suddenly threw herself toward Musketeer Yoda, pushing him down to the floor.)

 

*Bang* *Bang*