Change of plan

Finding ways...

The next day, my body feel so exhausted and numb… So tired….

 

Ugh… come on. Chou Tzuyu. You still need to fulfil your promise to Sana-unnie.

 

*Groan*

 

After some times debating with myself, I steel my resolve going to school. Not waiting to waste my time, I went straight to the canteen… Just to buy her Tteobokki. I also bought food for the others too. Knowing them, if I just buy it for Sana-unnie, the rest will be complaining too. The perk of being the bottom chain. Ugh.

*Sniff* Sniff*

 

Goodbye…. My allowance for today. If this continues, I really going to bankrupt… Yah! Living in a rich family doesn’t mean that you will be forever rich! You need to work hard too! That’s the second motto of our school.

 

“There is price for everything in this world.”

 

But, usually known as equal exchange among us. That’s the reason why merit point is implement in this school. To remind us the reality of the world. Everything that exists is due to something else. Even when someone giving you free stuffs. You, as the receiver will bear the consequences.

 

Ummm… Let’s say I give you 100 US dollar to you now. You as the receiver will be entitled to choose how to spend it. You can return back to the donor or even gives to charity. You also can save it in the bank waiting for the dividend; you can even spend it for your stuff, or worst, gamble your life away. All leading to different ending. For the person that give, physically you will lose 100 US dollar. But mentally, it will be uplifting if it is for good cause. You may find them repaying back to you after that. Getting more than 100 dollar. Or... it will be a disastrous ending when you give to wrong people. Sometimes, it may lead to your own death as well. Don’t underestimate things in life.

 

Fine. I am babbling again… It is confusing too for me, not of what our school trying to instil to all of us. But, no matter where you are. There will be different ways of interpretation from other students. Sometimes, you will find those people, especially bullies have their points too... Emm Something goes with to be stronger, you need to trample the weak kind of thinking. There’s a price to be stronger than others. You will need to remove your fake compassionate. Living for yourself is the best way to survive. Though…. Not matter how much I understand this, there is a tiny part of me which strongly revolt against it.

 

While thinking that, I open the door to my group’s turf, bringing all the food with me.

 

When I open the door,

 

…..

 

What is this!? Why does it look like a warzone happening around here!? There is lots of props and trash here and there. Chaeyoung is doodling something on the board. Not satisfied with her drawing, she keeps on change the design. Huh? Is that a snowman!? It’s not even Christmas yet. Wait. We are still in February right? If not wrong, another 2 weeks will be the Valentine day. Which is 2 days before our drama. Mina-unnie is knitting diligently at the corner. On the floor, there is more thread lying on the floor. Jihyo-unnie is arguing Momo-unnie on one of the props. A young girl looking like William Shakespear was writing so diligently at the table. Wait! Isn’t that Nayeon unnie? What is she doing with our drama script? She even crumple some of the papers and throw it to the floor.

 

Jeongyeon-unnie will be furious at us if she saw this.

 

*Shiver*

 

Oh….

 

Yeah… Jeongyeon-unnie already left us….

 

Sigh….

 

Tteobokki!!!’ A female harry potter look alike (complete with everything. Uniform, glasses, wand. Oh yeah, all except the signature scar and longer curly hair) suddenly appeared in front of me.

 

What the!? Sana-unnie!?

 

“Food? *sniff* JOKBALL!!!!” Eh. How the heck Momo-unnie in front of me so fast too? Could they really teleport themselves? Is this a twin thing?

 

As if I am in a horror zombie movie, hearing that, the other stop doing what they did… Slowly turning to my direction…

 

Putting down their stuff….

 

Opening their eye wide. Even gasping like one too….

 

And.....

 

….Suddenly….

 

 

Rush toward me….

 

Normally, facing a swarm of zombie, this is the part where a hero or heroine take out his/her prized sword/baseball bat/machine gun/flamethrower/bare hand killing the zombie like a mad man. Or…. Retreat to somewhere safe, running far away from the zombies. Fight or flight, get it?

 

But… For me…. Right now, I am doing nothing.

 

Standing there facing them.

 

Closing my eyes, holding the food in front of me. Ready to be one of them together.

 

…….

 

After some times, I opened my eyes.

 

“Why are you standing like a fool? You want some?” Chaeyoung talk to me while munching her strawberry pancake.

 

Huh?

 

Am I dreaming? Same like Chaeyoung, the rest eating their food calmly. Though…the place is still a mess.

 

Blinking at the scene, I pinch my cheek again.

 

Ouch.

 

“Yah. Chewie. Stop standing. Come on. Let’s eat! Kimbap? Or you want Tteobokki?’  Sana-unnie asked.

 

“Uh…. Yah… thanks.” Thanking Sana-unnie, I quickly gobble at my Kimbap.

 

And….  After finished eating my food,

 

It start again…

 

Everyone back to their station, working like mad.  Huh. Who is pulling me? Eh… where am I now? Why is it so dark here!?

 

All of a sudden, the light on. Instead of Sana potter (Sorry, I can’t help), Sana-unnie changes her clothes to…..

 

The Red Queen.

 

“Mwahahaha…. It’s time…. It’s finally here…. *Evil laugh*” Sana-unnie approach closer and closer, showing her measuring tape. Dahyun unnie wearing her bunny suit looking at her clock beside her. The rest? Dressed as the faithful card soldiers, guarding the door.

Uh-oh… Not good. Not good. Must run. I quickly ran toward the window behind Red Queen Sana. Almost squeezing half of my body outside the window…

 

The one that keep on pulling me…. Is…..

 

None other than our leader, Jihyo-unnie.

 

Ugh. What the!? Damn, she is strong.

 

No!!!!!

 

I fail!!!! 

__________________________________________________________________

 

After the gruesome time finally over, all of us sit together on our meeting table (How so many things fit our music room? Fine. We just sit down on the floor together). Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo-unnie asking the progress of each unnies for the drama play. Yeah, it’s for the drama… Sigh… Since Jeongyeon unnie is not here, there is a few changes that we need to do in order to win this.

 

What!?

 

We are not that weak!

 

No matter what happen, we still won’t give up. Even if our top girl crush is not there with us, we will always do our best.