IV. Chapter

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry, I made in previous chapter mistakes in the ages of OnJongHo so I changed it, Jjong will turn 25, Minho is 23 and Jinki is 26, hehe, thanks for understaning, love you.

I hope that you will enjoy it and forgive me my errors. 

7th March 2008

Minho woke up at seven o'clock. He was a working person, he couldn't take a day off as Jinki did. Or he couldn't have all day free like Jjong. He had to go to the hospital in one hour. He looked at two boys who were sleeping peacefully in an embrace. Jonghyun moved at the night over. Minho smiled and walked down where Scara was drinking water from her bowl.

"Good morning, little doggie, are you checking our house?" He chuckled when Scara happily came to him and cuddled his hip with her head.

"I will take that like yes, wait a moment, I will give you food," Minho chuckled and gave into Scara's bowl her morning meat.

Then Minho started doing breakfast for them all and also snack so he wouldn't be hungry at work. After a while, he heard footsteps. Scara's ears perked up and she looked at the direction of the entrance to the kitchen.

"Good morning," Jinki smiled.

"Oh, it's you, good morning hyung, I hope that I didn't wake you up, I have to go soon to work," Minho smiled.

"Aniyo, I always wake up early in the morning..." he nodded smiling.

"I see, so wanna coffee, and what about rice with chicken or do you want sandwiches with vegetables and chicken?" Minho looked at Jinki.

"Coffe would be good and don't worry, I will just go and order something," he smiled.

"No! You won't! You are our guest! So no! Just say what do you want," Minho pouted and nodded.

"Alright, I am giving up... so sandwiches will be good," Jinki chuckled and shook his head.

"Good boy," Minho smirked.

"Hey, I am your hyung!" Jinki murmured and Minho just laughed but gave him a plate of sandwiches.

"Thank you," Jinki smiled when Minho nodded smiling and sat down as Jinki did it too.

They ate in comfortable silence. After a while, Minho looked at Jinki.

"Can you go today with Hyunnie for the last day of his exhibition, please?“ Minho asked with a little smile on his lips.

"I will like that, you don’t have to worry, I will spend all day with him,” Jinki smiled and nodded.

"I don’t wanna take some revenge on you, but I can see that you and him… you both are destined for each other, Jongie can smile more now, he has a better aura, I don’t know if you can feel that too,” Minho sighed and smiled.

"You don’t have to worry, I really want to stay and spend more time with him, it is not a need of helping him… it’s the feeling inside me, like… I never felt like that, I never had these feelings that I want to stay by his side, I can’t explain it to you now… not now, I don’t even know if I would explain it some time later,” Jinki blinked and rubbed his nape a bit stressed.

"I am glad that you are taking this situation like this, but If there will be something that you don’t like, tell me, I will change it, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable around us, I wanna keep you closer thought before during the exhibition I didn’t seem like that… I am just overprotecting when it comes to Jjong, he is like my older brother who needs my help,” Minho smiled a bit.

"I can understand, I will do everything to gain your trust,” Jinki smiled and nodded. “I just really wish everything good for Jonghyun… he said that he will turn twenty-five… when he has his birthday? Can I plan something for him?” Jinki blinked and smiled.

“He has a birthday on eighth April, it’s Tuesday,” Minho pointed at the calendar and turned the letters when there was marked the date of eighth April.

“It’s almost in a month then,” Jinki smiled happily but was for a while in his thoughts. “Can I make something for him?” he asked and looked at Minho who blinked.

He was surprised but very much glad. So did Jinki love Jjong too much only for his kind heart? Well, it shouldn’t have surprised him. Jonghyun was a kind and warm-hearted man, everyone should want to be with him everywhere. But not everyone will win his heart over.

“It would be nice… can you take your day off? I don’t think that I will be able to stay with him on his birthday, I have always something to do,” Minho sighed.

“I will, I promise it… I will take care of him and also make my free day at my work, don’t worry about it,” Jinki smiled.

He had plans in his head, he had so many plans and he knew that he should pick just one, that others can wait, can’t they?

“I am really happy and glad that Jjong met you… you both should get to know each other well more,” Minho smiled and finished his breakfast.

“I think that I will go now at…” Minho stopped at everything he wanted to do because Scara ran away from the kitchen and not so much later came into the kitchen Jonghyun with lead of Scara.

“Jonghyunnie hyung, good morning, you are already awake,” Minho smiled and hugged the smaller man who was still in his pajamas.

“Good morning, is Jinki still here?” Jjong yawned and Minho chuckled.

So the first thing that his hyung has on his mind is Jinki? It was a really good sign. Instead of Minho answering it was Jinki who answered the blond man.

“I am, we just finished breakfast, come, you should have yours too,” Jinki smiled and got up when he walked closer and Minho let Jonghyun hug Jinki who already stretched his arms for Hyun.

Jjong turned in the direction of Jinki but it was Jinki who hugged him first. Minho smiled and winked but he took his snack for today’s shift and also his bag.

“I am going, hyungs, don’t burn our house, okay?” he laughed.

“Ya, what are you talking about, you tall frog,” Jonghyun pouted and hid his nose into the curve of Jinki’s neck.

“Only about truths,” Minho smiled widely.

“I am going, so see you later, bye! Have a nice day,” Minho laughed, ruffled Jonghyun’s hair when the blonde pouted even more but Jinki laughed and fixed his hair.

Scara followed Minho to the door when the dog barked a bit and Minho. He complained that she wants just to throw him away when Jinki and Jjong laughed at it but then Jinki helped Jjong on the chair.

“I just see that Minho made a special coffee for you and also your plate with sandwiches, I want to know your taste and favorite food too so he won't have to make you anything for breakfast or dinner or lunch again,” Jinki laughed and gave breakfast to Hyunnie.

“You will get to know me better… we rented this house with Minho some time ago… he stuck here though he had his flat… but he sold it and had his room here, a bit far from my room, you know, I don’t have upstairs here, it is better for orientation,” Jonghyun smiled.

“Yes, I can understand, do you want to paint after breakfast? Or I can drove you to the hall or we can walk there,” Jinki smiled and sat next to Jjong.

“You will spend all your day off only with me?” Hyun widened his eyes and his cheeks were a bit red.

“I will… I want to spend the whole time of my life with you,” Jinki smiled and Jjong’s hand.

Jonghyun blushed and looked down. He had to blink a bit to avoid the tears that he had in his eyes. He never felt this feeling. Minho and Heechul were his very good friends but not like he felt it with Jinki.

“Jongie, please, raise your head,” Jinki smiled and lift Hyun’s head b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter