Barcelona 10:10

Pathcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Barcelona 10:10

 

He didn’t keep track of the days he spent in that cafe outside the city of Barcelona, ​​despite being small and cozy and the coffee they served was simply delicious even if he wasn’t a coffee lover himself. Even though he still did not remember all his past, he knew there was a reason why he was alone, even if that was one of the things that scared him the most ... besides ghosts and insects but that was not very important.

 

It was a little difficult to realize that he was different, that he could be special. He was in one of his martial arts classes when he noticed for the first time. He was struggling with one of the professors who, according to him, "Tao had a talent born in martial arts" so he decided that the best way to prove it was an unrestricted encounter between them ... even if it was his the third class. Tao did not know how to react to the sudden attacks of his master but, before realizing his body seemed to move by itself, as if he knew what to do in those situations so he knew how to handle the fight in his favor. The practice made him realize that in reality his opponent was very good at what he was doing, that is to say he master after all, but even so the boy was able to intercept his attacks and in a matter of seconds after a few hits he realized that he was being able to read the movements of his opponent. He identified his master's way of fighting, a bit aggressive but very agile.

 

He was probably very excited in the confrontation that he did not notice the moment his teacher made the signal for the rest of the class to attack - "as part of the training" was at that moment when the situation got a little out of hand even if it seemed that he could dominate the fight, he was fighting against his teacher and five other students, it did not help that the students of the most advanced class were there. The moment one of them attacked with a wooden stick and the rest decided to also attack, his heart began to beat faster feeling the adrenaline rush through his veins but even so it was not enough, his opponents were fast and he knew he could defeat them separately but facing them all at the same time was too much, it was at that moment that he closed his eyes and a thought crossed his mind, "Slow down, I need time to prevent the attacks". The attack he expected never arrived, he opened his eyes and saw that everything seemed to have frozen.

 

He thought that he was imagining it and blinked many times but the image in front of his eyes did not change, he left the circle in which he was previously cornered and saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter