Chapter VIII

Pathcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather had been changing continuously, going from sunny days to endless rains. The latter made him feel melancholy, sadness and regret in his heart ... it was probably because it was the perfect weather to think, to remember and that is exactly what the boy did not want.

 

Every time he closed his eyes could see the images playing before him, every time he was silent he could hear those words with the malicious tone of Yang which enraged him again. Sehun had been locked in the room for hours, the rest had tried to convince him to go out and talk to them but they hadn't had good results.

 

When they had met Chanyeol and Kyungsoo they felt even greater relief, especially since the circumstances in which they found themselves were dangerous for them. Sehun knew that he could have fought with anyone, after all he didn't feel in the mood to forgive anyone's life. Fortunately that had not been necessary. He was sure that any of the members would have tried to stop him again just like Minseok has done, he couldn't blame them.

 

By the time they had found themselves safe and they were not persecuted, they could afford to breathe calmly and get carried away a little in the moment. Sehun had not realized he'd been shaking until Chanyeol wrapped him in a tight embrace as if he feared that the child would disappear at any time, assumed it was a way to comfort even if the older didn’t know exactly what had  happened a few minutes before. But for a moment, however short he wanted to be able to relax and let the elder's heat calm him a little.

 

He wasn't sure where they were but he thought he heard that Kyungsoo had got an apartment where they could hide a few days before moving again, it was obvious that they couldn't stay in the capital. The apartment itself was not very spacious, it had two bedrooms and a small room that at the same time contained its kitchen. Once all the hugs and expressions of happiness for meeting again were over, they gave way to serious discussion. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol commented on what they knew so far, how they had met outside Arizona but also had to flee because they were found. The doctors were not playing around, they were moving too fast.

 

On the table in the living room, Kyungsoo had deployed a map large enough for them to review together. The boy told them what he had been doing in recent weeks and how he believed he had managed to find them, the information he had obtained by hacking the computers of his enemies and what had happened in Arizona. Chanyeol and Minseok also had their turns to recount what they had lived while they were alone and the second took the initiative to speak instead of Sehun to keep them aware about what they had seen in the orphanage and then in the parking lot because he knew the younger still did not feel prepared to talk about it.

 

Sehun tried to listen to the rest, but in reality his thoughts were far removed from others. The only thing he could think of was that the "communication" he had managed to have with Luhan had more foundation since Kyungsoo had also had an approach with the elder but ... at the same time he was worried. Was it really Luhan communicating with them? He didn't want to doubt it ... but it seemed a little suspicious, mainly because of the fact that as incredible as that kind of communication sounded was not something Luhan could do, at least not something that Sehun knew. If what Yang had said was true ... the elder had gone through a lot but still had found a way to help them.

 

Things like that were the ones that made him enraged, for he remembered how careless and impulsive Luhan was about his abilities and the cost it meant to him. Always pushing the limit regardless of the consequences. If he had to be honest, Sehun always had some fear for Luhan's abilities, they were changing and very extensive.

 

His abilities were not limited to levitate objects or move them with his mind, but he knew that they went beyond it, even his instructors treated him carefully because they knew that his true nature was something that was still unknown but did not take away the fact that just lie Yixing , Baekhyun, Jongin and Tao required a great deal of physical and mental effort.

 

The five often suffered the consequences of it and it was something the Sehun hated, hated with every fiber of his being to see his brothers suffer. This was attributed to the fact that Luhan currently did not have his catalyst ... he still remembered how the elder suffered from unbearable headaches just by dreaming. Some of his dreams were premonitory but no one else knew that. In fact that information was still kept as secret between them. It is not like Luhan could see the future in dreams but he could see certain possible scenarios, however these were always accompanied by the decision-making variable after all the future was something very changing and sometimes unpredictable even for the elder.

 

Kyungsoo tried to explain in detail how the radio and the transmissions worked and that he also believed to have heard information about their enemies… apparently they took one step forward. He wasn't sure how the stupid directors had managed to get to Edinburgh before them, unfortunately they hadn't had much luck and were discovered and persecuted by the city. There was something strange going on but could not feel safe about it.

 

Minseok told them what had happened, tried to explain what they had observed. How he seemed to be right that they were trying to replicate their powers, how dangerous that was and how it seemed the doctors had no idea of ​​what they were doing. It was very obvious that he could not manipulate the forces with which they were playing. He felt a little insecure in telling them about what he had discussed with the doctor but he didn't see the case in hiding anything from them, it was painful but it was the truth and hiding the things would not lead to anything good. They must be sincere.

 

Chanyeol just listened , he still felt a little dazed because there were some of his memories that were not yet back and he also felt puzzled by the information he had found in that diary. At first he believed that they were merely legends, stories of something that was not related to them but the more he read it the more he seemed accurate and it scares him. He also knew that he had to share it with the rest but for some reason he felt fearful. All the way to Edinburgh he had evade the questions Kyungsoo had done and since the younger was more focused on the directions it wasn’t that difficult.

 

Sehun had been so absorbed in his thoughts that he had not noticed the silence that had taken possession of the room and how others maintained their fixed on him with a mixture of awe and fear on their eyes. He hadn't been paying attention to what they were discussing but he was sure that Minseok had mentioned his discussion with Yang but for some reason the minor sensed that he hadn't mentioned anything about Baekhyun and Jongdae ... not for the moment. Kyungsoo recovered quickly replacing his astonishment by a serious and distant look, while Chanyeol approached him and tried to hug him again but for some reason Sehun refused. He didn't want sympathy for the moment, He was sure it was a matter of time for them to start with moral speeches and how each life was precious regardless of anything but in reality ... the child did not regret it, he was sure that if the could go back in time things would have had the same end. He didn't expect words of comfort because he knew they would only be lies from the rest, none of them could think that what he had done was wrong.

 

Everyone had suffered at the hands of doctors, scientists and guards either with personal injuries or hurting others but he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter