Almaty 20:01

Pathcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be totally honest, Chen did not remember how he had managed to escape, flee and get to Kazakhstan; however, he appeared there without any knowledge of why or how. He did not remember anything, not even his own name. "Chen" was the name he had adopted because some Kazaks had told him that he had features of a person from China, so surely he should have a Chinese name.

The only thing that gave him the idea that he had been fleeing is that he felt a certain fear every day, he did not know entirely why, but also realized that he had developed a certain claustrophobia. It made him nervous to be in very small or closed rooms, making him feel dizzy and suffocated. In addition to the not very pleasant scars that ran through his body. There was something in his mind that told him it was not him who had caused them.

However, since he arrived in that unknown country he tried to learn the basics to be able to adapt, although the language was one of the great obstacles, he could master it in a short time - or at least he was trying - for some reason study and learning is something that it was not difficult for him. He considered that by not having much knowledge in his mind for not remembering his past, now any knowledge was welcomed very enthusiastically.

Sometimes it was considered that despite everything he had some luck, he could be there at that time thanks to a family that had found him near the shores of Lake Sayram. They had been very kind in taking care of him and teaching him what was necessary but Chen did not want to be a burden to them, so after a few weeks, when he could fend for himself, he tried to find a job and move out.

That is why he was currently busy in the library, his new workplace. Being surrounded by books made him feel good and his boss was very kind that even when they were not very busy he allowed him to take any book and read it, thus supplying the desire for knowledge in Chen, it is special because he was not pigeonholed in a specific genre, he liked to know at least a little bit of everything.

Since his arrival in that city there was a thought that did not leave his mind, the only thing he seemed to remember was the mention of "the alignment of a comet". At first he denied it as a random thought that had come to mind but, until a few days ago in one of the local newspapers announced an alignment of planets that would cause an eclipse and according to studies, a week later it could be seen as a comet passed Near the earth, it was not yet known if said comet could bring consequence for nature or if it would simply be a visual spectacle. One of the things that seemed curious is that the eclipse was not going to be visible in all parts of the world, but in certain specific cities, and Almaty would be one of them.

He mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter