Chapter I

Pathcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ok, this is officially the first chapter of the story, the pathcodes were kinda like the prologue, as I said from the beginning this story has been with me for years but I'm still editing small details and adding certain things as it does not have an end yet.
I wrote this before exo returned with monster and lucky one so any mention of something similar to the concept is coincidence although I will not deny that certain aspects served as inspiration for some of the more advanced chapters. Also some details of the VCR from theconcerts that I considered they resembled a little to the direction in which I handle this universe. Any comments are welcome, thanks for reading.

 

 

It's time to move and meet again

 

 

The boy could not react when suddenly he felt surrounded in a hug by the older one.

“Sehunnie! You have no idea how happy it makes me see you.” The younger tried to return the hug when he remembered why he was so hurried. He quickly took the older man's hand and began to drag him along.

“I also feel happy Hyung, but we should get out of here as fast as we can.” It was at that moment that he began to hear the sound of the patrols that seemed to approach. To which the older could not help thinking the worst.

“... Sehunnie ... What did you do?”

-Me? Nothing Hyung! Absolutely nothing! Why do you have to think that way about me? Just ... Do as I say, please? - Minseok had no choice but to follow the other through the small passages and streets until they reached a building. Sehun approached the door and quickly entered the 4-digit code and entered the interior of the complex, neither of them breaking the silence that surrounded them. Once they reached what Minseok thought was the younger's apartment, he realized that he was trembling slightly with his arms rigidly at his sides.

“... Sehun ...” He could not say anything else, since at that moment said boy turned around and it was he who surrounded the older with his arms this time, startling him and it was at that moment that he realized that the youngest was crying. Without hesitation or another second he tried to comfort him. “Sehun.... What happened?” Minseok felt as the other seemed to tense in his embrace and his crying seemed to have no end.

He waited a little until he calmed down and had him sit in one of the armchairs in the living room. First he had to make sure that Sehun was well, so he went into the apartment looking for a little water, when he found it he returned to the room where he had left the boy, who despite the tears still falling down his face seemed to have calmed down. Although he was impatient and desperate to know what was wrong with him, he didn’t want to force it because he knew how closed he was when he expressed himself. So he decided to wait.

“Hyung ... You may not believe what I'm going to tell you but ... I think Luhan has been trying to communicate with me.”

"What?" Instead of answering, Sehun only showed him the messages he had received.

“In the beginning I tried to ignore them but, I received messages like that every day at specific times. I thought they were just numbers but ... they turned out to be coordinates.”

“Did you discovered something?”

“I think so, but before ... Hyung ... I think we should look for others and rescue Luhan and Kris-hyung. I think the people who questioned us are doing something big and it's not good.”

“What do you mean with that?”

“Today I went to the place indicated by the last coordinates but ... Hyung ... everything was too strange. I don’t know how to say it but ... I think they're trying to replicate our powers.” Minseok didn’t dare to say anything, well most likely ... he couldn’t, his mind went blank and if what Sehun said was true then… they were in serious trouble. Their abilities were not something that humans could easily understand, much less control them. He was sure, it had taken time for each of them to get used to their abilities, to know their limits.

“The reason why I was fleeing before ... In one of the houses a few blocks from here, that's where the coordinates took me. I found two children and I'm sure, really sure that both had powers ... but I think it was too much for them, they were just children, but Hyung… one of them was using telekinesis.”

“Sehun ... Do you think ...?”

“I'm sure Luhan is alive, I can feel it but ... we must rescue him, we have to get them out of there. I think they are using him for some experiments or something worse, we cannot allow it Hyung. We must do something!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter