Chapter 9

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*LA*

 

She waved to the fans who was there cheering for them, happiness can be seen on her lips and eyes how much she cherish her fans and the moments right now.

 

"Hi i'm Jisoo", She said and the fans were screaming for her attention and supporting her on speaking english.

 

No words can explain how thankful she is and how blessed she felt the moment she heard her name were called many times, she was afraid not having many fans and afraid if the welcome for her was not good enough. But the unexpected things shock her.

 

"Jisoo!!!". One of the fans were holding a banner and screaming for her.

 

She can't hide her smile too when Sojoo just looking proudly at her from the vip area. She knew Chahee was there too and she just waved to Chahee too and smile.

 

Not long after the performance done she went straight to Sojoo and jump out for a hug, "I miss you!!!". She yelled and tighten the hug.

 

The members also came together and gave Sojoo a hug but Jennie forcing a warm welcome is too obvious.

 

She know Jennie is not comfortable with Sojoo but so far Jennie keeps on insisting that everything was good and nothing issue between them and Sojoo.

 

"Are you busy today?". She asked.

 

"Yeah got some shooting to fix later". Sojoo replied and the love can be seen.

 

"Thank God", Jennie said in a whisper and Rose pinching her to stop.

 

She frown a bit since she can't have time to mingle with Sojoo again but she adore her so much since both of them had a tough time together, same with Jennie.

 

They move to their studio and she didn't let go Sojoo's arm to be with her, "when will you going back to seoul? Let's go back together?". She act cute and obvious both of them are close just like family.

 

But she never knew how Sojoo look at her is different.

 

She is not even minding when Sojoo holding into her hand while talking, "I would like too but my schedule is not cooperating". 

 

Somehow Jennie feeling jealous is too obvious for Sojoo.

 

"I will just meet Jaden, and friends b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter