Chapter 13

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared far down into the New York alley from level 7 balcony, tears just coming down through her rosy cheeks, empty stare and glittering tears along with dry lips she patiently waiting for the right time to say the word.

 

Rose and Lisa hang out quietly sitting on the couch don't know what to say, don't know what to do and don't know what to pray for this moment.

 

"We've been together for too long, i won't blame her if she ask for separation". Lisa uttered.

 

Rose heavy feelings can be seen on, how big the burden Jennie did this time is not a joke.

 

The two remain silent and intentionally both were holding hands tightly like praying to the heaven for both. 

 

They still haven't leave her since it was her request not to leave her alone with Jennie.

 

The feeling of talking to someone who just cheated on her is giving her nausea.

 

Pictures of Jennie devouring another girl sent a punch straight into her inner soul and heart.

 

Her chest tighten automatically.

 

"How could you do this to me", She smirk while tears silently flowing down.

 

Jennie sudden presence intimidate her to the core she can't utter any words.

 

"Not now please". Rose stood up and stand in the middle. Behind her.

 

Lisa grabbing into Jennie's wrist and trying to drag her away.

 

"I can explain please just listen". Jennie beg with a shaken voice.

 

She had not turn her back to face and stood up still trying not to go barbaric over Jennie, she just want to maintain her dignity and her attitude as a woman she was ever known.

 

"Unnie please not now". Lisa is pushing gently away but seems like Jennie is too hard headed to deal with.

 

It cause a big angered towards the two youngest member since this was Jennie fault and the toleration shouldn't come from her.

 

Lisa started to get mad by pushing the latter shoulder away.

 

It happen that the two just ended up going rough into each other.

 

"She need space so off!". Lisa screaming straight into the face of Jennie.

 

Rose keeps her body in the middle to avoid the heat getting worse.

 

"I need to talk to her !". 

 

Jennie can't even understand what is space right now.

 

"Enough! Just stop it you two!". Rose is now pointing to the both of them while trying to drag Jennie by the wrist.

 

But the latter ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter