Chapter 4

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make it faster ahhhhh...", she groan in pleasure as she can feel the peak is near.

 

She pulled Irene hair harsh as she guide her to on her more and finger her faster, like her slave. Her eyes eyeing Irene dress which is teared a bit from the left cause by her behaviour earlier.

 

She throwed her head back as her both hand pulling Irene harsh. She can't help but smile at how messy Irene face while eating her and sending her to heaven right now, the lipstick on Irene face look smudged and eyelashes ruin.

 

"aaaahhhh ", she groan and shaking a bit feeling the sensation is slowly faded away.

 

She and looking down the car seat into Irene face, "eat it", she said and smirk with sweat dripping off her body.

 

Irene is doing everything she ask for and she just forgot what and why is she doing this again after 3 months having a 1 night stand with a stranger in club before. "i bet she can't satisfied you like this hmmmm..", Irene said.

 

It struck her suddenly.

 

She pulled the latter by the hair roughly and push Irene to sit on, her sit is wet and sweaty is leaving mark. She lean closer down and push Irene legs wider, it cause pain she know but she hate it when somebody belittle Jisoo, "Never ever  trash talk her ", she said.

 

She is punishing Irene and out of a sudden ing roughly, "ahhh wait!", Irene screamed cannot be heard outside since she parked in some lonely old construction site.

 

She keeps on pushing in and out until pleasure slowly can be felt and heavenly feelings is about to meet the .

 

But then she pulled off and smirk. "make yourself feel good then". 

 

Dissapointed face is wandering in Irene face right now. That was hanging.

 

"are you crazy?!".

 

"fix yourself faster or i will just leave you here". She said and reached out for the tissue to wipe her sweat off.

 

Slowly that inner guilt is talking inside of her again, she frown and sigh then looking into Irene and thinking how she had given up into lust again is menace. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter