Chapter 3

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She arrived at the family dinner as expected and saw her mother Mrs Kim waving at her, "sorry i'm late". She came closer and kiss her mother cheek while feeling comfortable with the other family members.

 

"well since Jennie is here let's order". Mrs Kim said. That old woman is a type very hard to please and even Jisoo is having a hard time to meet her standard even though Jisoo also came from a well known family.

 

She look around while leaning and putting her coat on her back seat, but then a glimpse of a beautiful girl approaching is making her eyes twitching a bit. 'why is she here'. She talk to herself and fake a smile with.

 

"Oh Irene, i thought you're not gonna make it". Mr Kim her father said.

 

Her cousin eyes and other relatives were quite happy to see Irene and how beautiful that girl is, but they adore Jisoo more. Except Mrs Kim.

 

"Oh hi there". She greeted.

 

Irene approaching and give her a warm hug while she is still sitting and have no heart to stand up for the hug. "did you wait for me?".

 

"i was called yesterday". She replied and trying to avoid eye contact knowing that girl has feelings for her. Badly.

 

She felt comfortable and at ease when Irene sit a bit far from her and she don't want Jisoo to know about this or else they might going to fight again. 

 

They ordered some western foods and some asian foods while spending the whole time talking about her cousin schools, works and advices too. She know how wild life is and she know the right advice for the youngsters teen infront of her.

 

She can see how proud her parents are for her and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter