Chapter 11

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Chahee lost Jennie presence she knew what happen behind the curtain, "another Chicken to enjoy". She murmured.

 

She kept her eyes on the small vip area with her guard on standing outside not allowing herself to enter the curtain, the moan from outside can be heard and she can hear the girl in pain or pleasure she don't care.

 

***

 

 

"C'mon", She moan while pumping into the girl faster and her harder as she enjoy watching the body under her.

 

Sometimes once a cheater maybe they will become forever a cheater..

 

For few minutes she was done and caught the girl dropping on the sofa messy and tired. 

 

She felt no energy left to join her love ones anymore and decided to just went back to the hotel.

 

As fast as she can she put her bra and shirt on with her skirt and went out without even looking at Steph.

 

The look on Chahee face looking at her is no longer affect her.

 

"I'm tired let's go back". She said and drag Chahee with her too.

 

All the way home Chahee remain quiet and obviously never adore her old habit at all.

 

Her feeling inside is killing her..

 

"Let Jisoo go, Just let her go Jen..", Chahee uttered.

 

She didn't say anything and there is no way she will do that.

 

"Isn't she not enough? Or you're just a maniac?". 

 

This time both of them are fighting.

 

"Are you really my best friend?!.

 

"Yes i am but please!".

 

"You've know me for too long what is wrong with you!". 

 

She bang the car door the moment they arrive and walk angrily.

 

"I will tell her!". Chahee probably can no longer hold it anymore. For almost 10 years it had been a very guilty road for her.

 

She turn her face to look at Chahee.

 

Her countenance became dark and obviously she is angry, "Go home do not test me". 

 

Both of them went separate ways and they never know both of them will ended up fighting this way.

 

When she arrive at the hotel room she look up for Jisoo and not found her.

 

"Jisoo". She called softly.

 

She smell bad and liquor can be felt from her skin for the move she made just now was very unpleasant.

 

She take a sit on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter