Chapter 8

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I pity Jisoo unnie". Lisa whine and sighing. Don't know what to do..

 

She came closer and gave a tap to Lisa's nose to cheer the latter up. "karma won't sit quietly dear".

 

But then..

 

"Why are you so close? Do you me to kiss you?".

 

She push her face away noticing they are only an inch away from each other.

 

"You babo", She laugh and feeling weird at the same time knowing the feelings is likable to her.

 

"Then why are you blushing". Lisa laughing and started teasing her.

 

As usual...

 

"Stupid", She laugh along too and look away feeling her cheeks are burning and her heart is beating weirdly.

 

A few moments later Jisoo appear with Jennie behind.

 

"Oh what's wrong with your cheeks?", Jennie said and put her arm on Jisoo neck. They just came from having lunch outside.

 

The tease countinue when Lisa keeps stealing her attention and staring at her with a soft eyes, ' i am not gay, You Rose! You are not gay!', She is screaming in her head.

 

As much as she can she is trying not to surrender but it's hard when her heart is melting.

 

"Wey???!!!". She screaming her lungs out can't withstand the tease anymore.

 

"Yah Lisa stop it", Jisoo chuckling.

 

"Next time don't stick too close, You might fall". Lisa whispering quiet y and loud since it is just a joke. But her ears are burning.

 

The Jerry Manoban is sprinting away right before she can give a hit on the latter skull head.

 

"Lalisa you're going to be a dead meat!". She said and getting off from the couch.

 

***

 

The two were left out again sitting quietly and Jennie just staring empty to the ceiling with her hand supporting her head.

 

She look at Jisoo who is playing game on her phone and tomorrow will be their flight to LA attending coachella. "Aren't you excited for tomorrow?".

 

She asked and smiling when she caught her attention.

 

"Of course i am", Jisoo replied and back to her phone.

 

"Is that Sojoo?". 

 

She know Jisoo can stop playing games but not Sojoo replied, since that was Jisoo's best friend since teen.

 

"Yup". Jisoo said

 

"I heard Chahee is going to visit California too, are you meeting her too?". Jisoo add.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter