Chapter 2

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"girls let's go".

 

She said with her thumbs pointing to the back and her hands were grabbing Jisoo wrist.

 

"Chaeyong Lisa!". Jisoo scream knowing the music is too loud to have some conversation after the concert.

 

"unnie wait", the two youngest tailing from behind while she just smile and smirking when looking at jisoo.

 

As tight as she can she is grabbing to hard causing the latter wrist is uncomfortable and Jisoo knew why. 'yah it very uncomfy', Jisoo utter in her thought.

 

Continue their footsteps until the 4 of them arrive at their own room behind the stage with the rest of idols leading to their own.

 

A huge sigh can be heard the moment Lisa shut the door off and leaving bodyguards standing at the doorstep.

 

She eventually throwing her body on the couch after letting go Jisoo's wrist. "did you see how those idols looking at us girls?", she chuckled and shooked her head.

 

She know and the other two know that Jisoo is very popular for her beauty and it makes her become jealous easily, not for the beauty.. But because she is afraid to lose what is meant to be hers.

 

"i saw Seulgi after few months not having enough time to have some tea with her", Jisoo said and they know how close Jisoo is with the Red Velvet members since the trainee days they had been together.

 

"she become mature enough and taller than before", She replied and took the bottle where Jisoo just drank from it.

 

Lisa and Chaeyoung slowly fixing themselves while chit chatting and same goes to the both of them. 

 

"i think i need to take a bath, just a quickie bath unnie", Lisa said and move faster to the restroom area.

 

"me too today seems so hot i can't". She uttered and leaving Jisoo dumbfounded.

 

Jisoo just wondering wether it is safe to have a bath in this small studios they got.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter