Chapter 14

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please bring her back to me". She tried to remove her IV and trying to gather her energy to look for Jisoo but her chest is tightening up again.

 

Rose and Lisa is trying their best to calm her down by asking her to regain her health first before anything else. "I need her". Her tears is flowing again.

 

"You're making yourself worse by crying". Rose said got Lisa holding into her hand trying to give energy to her.

 

It has been two days since she pass out due to over fatigue and her heart energy drain cause by stressing herself too much. 

 

Her heart got weaken and the doctor just announce that she have a weak heart and it is complicated if she got herself stress out. 

 

Mrs Kim, her mother presence got the two stood up and here comes the awkward atmosphere.

 

She look up to her mother a lot and it has been her old habit being a spoil brat child to her mother, "Mom i need her now", her voice shaken and nobody can understand the pain she is holding inside.

 

"Jennie can you please stop being childish my dear". Mrs Kim obviously never like Jisoo and it is not new for Rose and Lisa who is listening.

 

She breathe in deep and trying to be patient but things not gonna be the same anymore since Jisoo broke her up miserably. "Bring her to me, i said i need her!!!". 

 

The look of an insane person can be seen in her eyes and eyes, she look miserable and terrible to be understood.

 

Mrs Kim worried can be seen, as a mother nobody wants her child to be this way. "Please don't be like this, she chose to leave you she doesn't love you". 

 

The more resist word she heard the more angrier she get.

 

"No i'm not yet done mom i am not yet done with her, she was made to be mine and nobody can have her. But me". The table top infront was pushed to the corner despite how mad she is.

 

The feeling of being reject is too much for her, especially when Jisoo is the one who did it to her. 

 

The look on Lisa and Rose face was speechless. 

 

"That girl really didn't bring you luck". Mrs Kim said in a lower voice but the two maknae heard it.

 

Got Rose glaring to the wall and Lisa remain quiet.

 

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter