Chapter 7

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls congratulations, keep it up!". 

 

YG ended the short meeting while the four of them stood up straight and proud knowingly they break the YouTube record again this time by their comeback.

 

The moment the door was close they felt a big lump from their throat just went off, they look at each other then chuckling and gave each other a happy high five to celebrate.

 

"We did it!".

 

The four however still need to continue the dance practice for their fans but taking it slow because Jennie is back on the phone out of a sudden. "Be right back", she signalled while move off smoothly from her chair and went outside.

 

Jisoo just doing some simple stretches when lisa and Rose also stood up and asking if the two need some caffeine to boost their energy.

 

"i'm going to oppa asking for a coffee do you guys need it?". Rose asked.

 

"Yeah sure", Jisoo replied.

 

While lisa just nodding cutely.

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

She was about to go to her manager when she caught Jennie on the stair were talking with someone, "...", she lost for words when she heard something is not right.

 

Since she is wearing sneakers the sound are not obvious. She came down closer and have no intention to interfere anyone conversation, but she just can't stop herself.

 

"How about tonight, Seoul Hotel". Jennie said and still sitting on the stair with her legs open.

 

"I can't wait to rip yours", Jennie continue not realising she is behind her.

 

Her heart is beating faster and worry about it but what can she do about it when things is happening again.

 

She gave a tap on Jennie shoulder and got the latter shreking and got electric startle that the phone is dropping on the floor.

 

"Rose!".

 

She nod when her name was called. 

 

"Yes it's me", She nod and holding herself from sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter