Chapter 5

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jennie P.O.V

 

"Hey..".

 

I guess i make her mad again like usually when i triggered that doubt feelings in her. 

 

She really look so beautiful whenever she lay her hair on the side showing how beautiful her skin is, but the vibe in between is not pleasing at all since she is not even talking back to me since yesterday.

 

This morning i cook her breakfast, her favorite one. Look like she enjoying it so much together with ignoring my presence, i know i got this wrong again and i am cheating on her back without her presence but i always promise it to myself that i wouldn't do it again.

 

I guess old habits hard to kill..

 

I sit quietly facing her and just staring calmly, i know i can't force her if she don't want me right now.

 

"wanna go for a walk later?". I invite her since i know she loves it when it just the both of us bonding since we rarely had a good time since our comeback is near.

 

She look at me this time..

 

Then glaring softly and cold..

 

'Damn this girl'.

 

I can only curse this irritate feelings i have inside, it's like i am talking with the wind.

 

 

Leaving a big sigh i stood up and put my own plate on the sink, maybe i lose my patient a little bit and she must have know it. She live with me for almost 8 years. 

 

But i know this won't solve anything. 

 

But what to do..

 

She is hard to please when she is mad..

 

Sighing and sighing again while facing the sink i guess this sink will talk to me than her, but her presence beside me getting me back to my pace on pursuing.

 

"Let me". I said and took her plate.

 

She walk away and went straight to the bathroom.

 

She leave me dumbfounded shooking my head from feeling irritate.

 

"stay calm Kim Jennie". 

 

Taking a deep breathe and washing the dishes together with my messy brain.

 

This is al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter