Chapter 10

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She look at her side and saw empty trace of Jennie beside her, 'She must have went to meet Chahee'.

 

Her legs curled up to her chest while she lean on the headboard trying to find the peace early in the morning, her eyes were close and a thinking about Sojoo disturb her focus.

 

She ended up sighing and she knew Sojoo is hiding something from her.

 

*Recap*

"Did she make you happy?".

 

"She is my happiness", She can't hide her smile and feeling her cheeks getting red, "That's not a question Sojoo yah", She add.

 

But the look on Sojoo face is making her uncomfortable, its like something inside there is not good. 

*End of Recap*

 

She open her eyes thinking about yesterday obviously cause a heartache to her, She know Jennie played a lot and she know how much she had denied a lot too.

 

The issue is she never saw any trace nor a hint to Jennie's cheating on her, yesterday was the first time it happen infront of her eyes. 

 

The way Jennie's hand tracing the girl waist and how close their body intact to each other makes her weak. 

 

Her phone snoozing out of a sudden awaken her from a deep thinking, She move into a sitting position and took her phone.

 

She didn't open the message knowing it was Jennie.

 

"Not now". She said and went straight to the bathroom.

 

For her space is the best thing whenever pain is involve in between. 

 

Few years ago she didn't really like space but as years goes by.. Things do change..

 

Maybe because she can get tired too..

 

***

 

She finish with a simple tight blue dress and went to meet the maknae in their room and both greeted her cheerfully, knowing how and what actually she felt right now.

 

"Good morning unnie", Lisa and Rose said.

 

"Good morning cuties", She went in between and hold both arms into her, "where should we go?" She add.

 

Since Jennie was not around the two already know maybe later Jennie and Chahee will still come for Jisoo.

 

"Let's just enjoy before we leave for Chicago okay", Rose said and it has a deep meaning which can't be discuss for the heart understood better.

 

She take a deep breath and as she exhale hoping her stress would just go away with the breathe.

 

All the way on their way to the crowded people she still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter