Farewell

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She miss her so much and she need her so much everyday. Her love is sufficient and she felt very sufficient for whatever Jennie ever done to her before.

 

But you cannot create a nice stairway with just a broken tools.

 

She never want it to be this way neither the members, but she cannot lead her whole life living in lies and broken vows.

 

"I will always be here, as a member of BlackPink and as a friends to the three off you, but not as your lover anymore". 

 

Jennie never utter any words to stop her this time. Things had gone too far and she never knew losing her will be painful this way.

 

"I have love you for the past 7 years and i was very happy until the moment you ended it".

 

Jennie nodded and have no courage to look into her eyes. Begging is no longer work for her and this is what happen when respect and trust were trampled like roses.

 

"Despite my anger i was very happy". It pain her to end this with Jennie but she got no choice but to end this, "I can't trust you anymore". She add.

 

Deep inside there is still love and she can never lie to herself by saying she had no feelings towards Jennie anymore, but this is the best way when you cannot change someone.

 

Love is not a place to stay when in trouble. Love is a home for two persons to commit loyalty and honesty.

 

She took out the ring which Jennie did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter