Chapter 15

How many times #Jentop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wake up this morning and caught herself in Sojoo's bed. The arm on her waist is heavy and somehow comforting at the same time. Her thought flying over to Jennie.

 

The feeling worrying about Jennie's health mix with feeling betrayed irritate her so much. She really don't know what to do anymore and trying to move on from this break up.

 

"Stop thinking my Friend".

 

Sojoo voice coming from her back startle her.

 

She place herself in a sitting position since the moment is too awkward to bear.

 

She turn her head to look at Sojoo who is still closing her eyes and caught something on the lampstand table.

 

It was her picture with Sojoo during trainee days.

 

She frown a bit and walk to the side got Sojoo opening her eyes and were eyeing her.

 

She took a sit on the left bed and took the picture frame, "You still have this", She smile and turn her head to look at the latter.

 

No words can be utter out from Sojoo.

 

"Oh". She caught another small picture behind the lampstand.

 

"I remember this!". She laughing this time.

 

Remembering the past still give sparkling yo Sojoo's heart.

 

The latter leaning on the headboard and just nodding. 

 

'I can make you laugh and happier everyday'.

 

"Did you say something?", She said and feels like Sojoo did say something to her.

 

If only Sojoo was chose, that was unpredictable. 

 

Sometimes the way Sojoo stare into her gives her a hint but she never assume anything.

 

"Thank you for letting me have a night here". She said and forgot her problem for a while.

 

A loud knock on the door got the two of them looking at each other.

 

"Wait". Sojoo calmly stood up followed by her behind.

 

Closer and sooner the voice behind the door is getting clear.

 

"Kim Jisoo!". 

 

It was Jennie.

 

She look up to Sojoo who is waiting for her to give an access. 

 

This is too embarassing and she know Jennie with her connection won't do anything good.

 

"She really need something from me", Sojoo hissing and didn't wait for answer anymore.

 

The moment the door was open she saw there Jennie alone with a black shirt and black jeans, staring sharp into Sojoo.

 

She know Jennie is coming for her and the person she saw just now is no longer the same Jennie she knew.

 

She walk backward and was about to ran away when a strong grip on her wrist caught her.

 

"Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter