First Night

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

I sat down on the bed across from his. He was still reading that book. Is it that interesting?

 

"Are you done staring?" He finally put down his book.

"Uhh." I didn't know what to say.

"You have very nice skin." He came closer.

"And look at those arms...so skinny" And started poking my arms.

"I doubt you have any abs" He chuckled. Of course I don't have any abs =.=

"Uhmm...I'm starting to wonder if you're a real guy...." NO NO! DON'T FIND OUT SO SOON! I DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I EVEN CUT MY HAIR FOR THIS STUPID PLAN! T_T

"I'm just joking....geez...don't start crying."
 
Phewww.

"Uhmm...where's the restroom?" He pointed to the other door.

"Thanks"

 

=========================

Aaron's POV-

 

Weird guy.....I swear his skin is likee so clear. His face is like flawless. Now I'm starting to see Calvin as a man.

I then saw his bag on the bed and I smirked. Hehehe let's see what you're hiding in there pretty boy.

I started to go through his bag. I couldn't believe it....face cream, hand cream, leg cream, ok wtf? nose cream?

Err...so far nothing interesting...Ohhh waitt...wait...I see something...

.................it's........PADS?

 

"YAH! Why did you go through my stuff." He quickly took the pad away and shoved it in his bag.

"....dude....you wear pads?..." I felt odd asking him that.

"Uhh....pssh...no...that's.....my uh...girlfriends..I went..pads shopping with my girlfriends and I guess they left it there.."

"Girlfriends?" I gave him a look.

"What? A guy can't have girls as friends?"

"......." Weird guy indeed...

"You're weird." I told him. He just gave him this look. =.=

"Thanks..."

"GE!" Calvin and Jiro came rushing in.

"GE, I heard you got a new roommate!"

"Yeah...and?"

"ME WANNA SEE!" Calvin squeak. Ok never mind about seeing Calvin as a man...

"That's him?" Jiro pointed to my roommate.

"Sadly...yes."

"I'm not that bad." I heard Gui Gui mumbled.

"Yes you are....." He shot my a glared.

"He's soo cutee!" Jiro pinched his cheeks.

"NOT AS CUTE AS ME!" Calvin pouted.

Gui Gui chuckled.

"Dinner time!"  Wu Zun came in holding a chicken wing.

"Wanna come?" Jiro asked Gui Gui. He nodded.

We all headed to the cafeteria.

 

=======================

Gui Gui's POV-

 

Wow....such a big cafeteria... I looked around. It was pretty awkward too. The boys in there were all looking at me with those...WTF face.

"Don't worry, they don't bite."  Aaron went ahead of me.

I put out my tray, the lunch lady smiled and said.

"Extra chicken for pretty boy"

"YAH! WHAT ABOUT ME?" The dude that was holding a chicken wing yelled.

The lunch lady just glared at him.

"Uhmm thanks." I smiled.

"You're not that cute." The guy with mushroom-like hair walked pass me and whisper.

"Yah. Don't scare him" The guy with black hair smacked the mushroom-like hair guy's head.

"Hi, I'm Show. That's Calvin" He pointed to the mushroom dude.

"I'm Jiro, and the chicken lover over there is Wu Zun." Jiro held out his hand. I shook it.

"OVER HERE!" Aaron shouted across the room.

I sat across from Aaron.

"You're right, he's kinda cute." Show stared at me.

"Told ya." Jiro took a bite of his chicken.

"AHEM! I'M THE REAL CUTE ONE HERE." Calvin waved his hands around.

"Hey, guess what I found in his ba-" I quickly shoved the chicken into Aaron's mouth before he can say anything about the pads.

"YOU SHOULD EAT MORE!" He pushed my hand away.

"THANK YOU, I DON'T NEED YOU TO FEED ME." He yelled.

 

-Later on that night-

It was the first time sleeping in a different bed, so it was kind of odd. I couldn't sleep.

"Hey....can you show me around tomorrow?" I turned to the other side and saw Aaron covering his face with his pillow.

"Okay.....just go to sleep....." He sounded tired.

"I can't sleep..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT MAN! IT'S FREAKING 3 IN THE MORNING AND YOU KEEP WAKING ME UP! I NEED MY SLEEP!" He threw the pillow at my face.

"Ow....okay...sorry." I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

 

10 minutes later....

"When is breakfast?"

"IF I GET PANDA EYES TOMORROW YOU'RE SO ING DEAD WITH ME!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: LOLOL I love this story, Hahaha this is my second time reading this while changing the names lol

 

-ringo324