ICE SKATING

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow."

Hehe. I never had such a good sleep in my life. And seeing Aaron limping all day just makes it better.

"Oh Wu Zun. Do you want to know the perfect definition for karma. Remember those erted rats yesterday? Yeah those rats are the perfect definition of karma." I glanced over at Aaron and smirked.

"Huh?" Wu Zun gave me the what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look.

"Stupi-Ow.Ow." Aaron lied down on his stomach.

I sat on the couch not too far away from his.

"Aaron, is your hurting?" I tickled his leg a bit making him shiver.

"Hands off-ow.ow." He was gonna turn around and gave me a piece of him but of course his buns couldn't make it keke.

 

=====================================

 

"Gui Gui, take care of Aaron okay. He's a clumsy kid. We'll be back pretty late!" The boys waved and left. No fair, all of them are going out and having fun but NO...I have to stay home and take care of rats! I glared at Aaron.

"Hey, I didn't tell you to kicked me, it's your fault I'm like this. Now, be a good person and get me some water."

"Psh. You deserved it! I'm going to nap. Cya!"

"YAH! Don't you remember who was the one who helped you walk when you had that incident? The one who helped you carried your books, the one who helped you get water, the one who helped yo-"

"Yeah I remembered. Jiro right?"

".................Yah! Take care of me, I promise I'll take you somewhere fun when I get better." Aaron used his puppy eyes. AARON USED HIS PUPPY EYES?! Psh.Not gonna work on me

 

 

....................................................................................................................

 

".....FINE.........what do you want?"  I sighed and dragged myself over to him.

"Water please. Not too cold! Not too hot either. I want it in the blue cup....with the crazy straw!"

I came back with a water bottle.

"Here."

He shook his head. " I want the blue cup with the crazy straw..."

Calm down Wu Ying Jie, calm...down....look on the bright side, he's not erted anymore!

"Hurry wifey!" He slapped my . HE WHAT MY WHAT?!

Did he just...oh no he didn't...

"You......YOU! YAH YOU! WHAT THE HELL MAN!"

 

==============================================

 

15 minutes later....

"Open the door."

Psh. Jerk.

"No. Go away you erted freak."

The knocking continued.

"Open it or I'll break in."

"Your door, I don't care."

.........................

Why isn't he knocking?

"I'm still mad!"

Nothing.

"Yah!"

Nothing.

Why isn't he saying anything? I slowly opened the door and poked my head out. He wasn't there anymore. Where did he go?

"Aaron?" I fully opened the door and stepped outside.

"Miss me?"  His face suddenly came out of nowhere, which made me jump a bit.

I raised my eyebrows. "Your buns isn't hurting?"

"Yeah....speaking of that, I think it's hurting again, can you massage it for me. Right here." He turned around and stick his out. Ew.

"Ew, get away you ert before i kick your buns again."

 

======================================

 

"Let's go ice skating." He suggested.

"What? Ice skating? Aren't you allergic to snow?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Nope. I just hate them." With that he took my hand and dragged me out.

"WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Lemme get my sweater."

 

=======================================================

 

"Wow. Don't tell me you don't know how to ice skate."

"Psh. I do! Just....just....." I held the pole tightly to balance myself. I slowly let go of my hands. "Just....-EEP"

Before I could land out the hard ice, Aaron caught me in time. Yay. He did a good thing for once.

"Thanks..."

"What kind of idiot doesn't know how to skate?" He rolled his eyes.

I looked around the rink. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who doesn't know how to skate. Almost everyone was wiggling and slipping. I turned around and gave Aaron a look.

".........ahem....let's skate.."

 

 

 

"Woahh...A-Aaron! WAITT! AARONNNN" I pulled onto Aaron's hood not wanting to fall on my .

"YAH YOUR CHOKING ME! I TOLD YOU TO HOLD MY HAND!"

I took his hand and finally found my balance. I slowly made progress by taking a small step, little by little. Everything was great until a random guy passed by and called us gays. =.=

I pouted. The guy took his girlfriend's hand and smirked.

"Yeah I'm gay, do you have a problem?"

My eyes widened, what did he just said?

"Let's go..." The girl said to her boyfriend. The guy angrily left.

"I dont know if I should thank you or not.."

He chuckled.

 

============================================

 

It was getting late so we decided to walk home.

On the way home I would randomly tell him some of my 'jokes'....I thought it was pretty funny...but he called me dumb, so I kept my mouth shut. We were quiet the rest of the time, but he suddenly said something that made me really confused.


"I think I'm turning gay because of you."

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OHMYGAHHHDD I LOVE THE LAST LINE    lololol 

Oh and thank u to the new subscribers ^^

 

-ringo324