CRAZY AARON...

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

Aaron's POV-
 
I'm going crazy. I'm crazy. I must be. 
 
"Aaron? Are you okay?" she asked. No. Of course not. All because of you. You. You. You.
 
"Yeah..totally fine? Is the others back yet?" she shook her head and pouted. STOP THAT!
 
"I came back because i felt bad and you went to take a nap instead," she crossed her arms.
 
"WHO TOLD YOU TO COME BACK?!" I yelled at her. Woops. That was kind of mean...but, it's her fault. SHE MADE ME CRAZY!
 
"Okay...geez..." ......awkward silence.
 
"I'm gonna go outside for a bit..." I told her. I put on my jacket and went outside. There wasnt a lot of people on the campsite...I'm guessing most of them went to the hike. I spotted a teacher so I asked him when they will be back.
 
"The hiking students will be back around noon tomorrow. They're going to camp out there for the night," the teacher told me.
 
TOMORROW?! SO..I'M STUCK WITH HER FOR..FOR...THE WHOLE DAY!? 
 
"AARON! WHEN WILL THEY BE BACK?!" I heard someone yelled. Oh no. 
 
No.No.No. IT'S HER! What to do...what to doo....CALM. CALM DOWN AARON.
 
"Uhm..tomorrow. Noon," I answered in a bored tone. Good job Aaron, you kept your cool.
 
"Oh. That long?....Should've went with them.." I heard her mumbled. I pretended not to hear anything.
 
"So....." she looked around.
 
"So...." I repeated.
 
"I'm gonna go...check on Ah Bu...." she left. I let out a deep sign. Aaron. Aaron. Aaron. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU ARE THE SUPERYALMIGHTY AARON! WAKE UP! Cannot let a girl make you crazy like this. I should  jsut tell her and get this thing off my chest. YES! 
MUST.TELL.HER. 
 
I marched to the cabin, looking as confident as ever. 
 
"Oh hi Aar-" 
 
"LISTEN FIRST! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! THEN AFTER WE CAN ALL NIGHT LONG IF YOU WANT. OKAY SO.......I need to tell you that............I............uhh.......................I think I.....I THINK I LI-" the siren suddenly went on. 
 
"Uhmmm I'm guessing it's dinner...you can tell me there if you want," she walked pass me. I can't believe I just did that....I can't believe the almighty Aaron almost confess to a girl.
 
I must be crazy....
 
 
 
===========================
No one POV-
 
Aaron and Gui Gui ate in silence. Only a few students were there, the rest went hiking.
 
"Are you okay?" Gui Gui asked Aaron who was staring blankly at the sky.
 
"I think I'm going crazy..." he whispered.
 
"Why?"
 
"...Because of a certain someone.." his voice became softer and softer. It wasn't like the seductive voice he uses to Gui Gui. It was a...rather soft...yet sad voice.
 
"Is it that bad?"
 
He nodded.
 
"Very"
 
"It feels nice to...actually talk to you," Gui Gui smiled. He looked at her.
 
"You know...like actually talk talk..not like... talk," Gui Gui frowned. He let out a small chuckled.
 
"Right."
 
"So..tell me, who is this 'person' you are talking about," Aaron pause for a second.
 
"You," he said.
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:   =O     OMGAAH, is he going to confess??
Cliffhanger kekekee.
and welcome my new subscribers  ;)   & thanks to the people who comments <3
 
 
-ringo324