TUTORING WITH WU ZUN... AND AARON?

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"So...uhm...you were kinda weird this morning," I frowned.
 
"Don't talk about it..." Aaron didn't seem too happy about it either. After breakfast, he locked himself inside the dorm and only came out for dinner. Jiro wanted to hang out today at his dorm, but Aaron rejected him. 
 
I didn't want to leave Aaron alone so I decided to stay with him. I was bored to death, it was 8 P.M. on Sunday night. I didn't have any homework either so pretty much all I did was laid in bed all day watching Aaron. Aaron wasn't any better, all he did was sigh. We really need to get a life.
 
"Aaron, I'm bored," I said for the 100th time.
 
"I know..." Aaron sighed. 
 
"What's wrong? You seem down today," I went to his bed and sat down in front of him. He turned around and faced me.
 
"I hate you. For making me feel all confused and stuff. Why are you so confusing?" I didn't get what he was trying to say. I made an 'o' face pretending I knew what he meant.
 
He sighed. "Go to sleep. It's late," Aaron turned to the other side and pulled the blanket up to his face. I glanced at the clock, 9:15 P.M.
 
"It's only 9-"
 
"Don't get too close to Calvin, or Jiro, or Wu Zun, or even Show....you can talk to me when you're bored," Aaron mumbled
 
I smiled. 'Was that why you were down today Aaron?' I thought and giggled.
 
 
===============
 
 
Morning came, everything went well until I found out I failed that math test. This is the 3rd time I failed my math test. I didn't want to fail this class so I decided to ask for some help. Who else is good at those stuff beside Wu Zun...
 
The bell rang for lunch. I grabbed my tray and went to look for Wu Zun. As usual he was sitting with the guys. I sat in front of him with my puppy eyes. 
 
"Chun...can you tutor me?" I begged.
"Why..." He raised his eyebrows. 
"Because, I at math, and you're smart. Pleasee help me!" I continued begging.
"Okay....?" 
"So....is that a yes?" My puppy eyes grew bigger.
"Sure.." 
"YES! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I opened my arms to hug him but Aaron pulled me back.
 
 
=================
 
 
I was getting ready to go to Wu Zun's dorm for the tutoring session.
 
"Where are you going?" Aaron asked.
"Wu Zun's dorm, he's gonna tutor me today," I picked up my stuff.
 
Aaron tossed his magazine aside and grabbed my bag. I looked up and blinked.
 
"I'll go with you."
 
 
=================
 
 
"What is he doing here?" Wu Zun looked at me and back at Aaron.
 
"He-"
 
"I need some math tutoring too," Aaron hopped on Wu Zun's bed.
 
"You? Tutor?" Wu Zun raised his eyebrows.
 
"Yup. Okay, Ge, you can start teaching now," Aaron rolled back and forth on the bed. 
 
'Seems like he's having fun rather than learning,' I thought.
 
 
 
"So square root of 144 plus square root of 36 is?" Wu Zun put down some more problems for me to work out. I scooted closer to him and look at the problems closely. Just then, Aaron squeezed in between us.
 
"Whatcha learning?" Aaron took my paper and started to work out the problems. Finished, he handed Wu Zun the paper. As expected from the Almighty Aaron, it was all right.
 
"Seriously Aaron, I don't understand why you need me to tutor you," Wu Zun tossed the paper away and took out a new piece of paper.
 
"I need to refresh my memories," Aaron smirked.
 
 
==================
 
 
After a long day of tutoring, we went back to the dorm.
 
"Aaron, I don't think you need tutoring, why come for?" I asked him. 
 
"Fine. I won't come tomorrow, but you guys have to study in here," Aaron lazily laid on his bed.
 
"Why?" 
 
"Because...I don't want you to be alone with Wu Zun Ge," Aaron looked at me. Once again I was confused. It's like he was trying to tell me something, but I never get the point.
 
"...I just...you know..don't want you to go all crazy about him and not concentrate on your studying..." Aaron added.
 
"Oh..."
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: finally had time to update todayyyyyyyyyyyy
gah im dead tired today.. anyway heress another update for todayyy 
;)   I LOVE YOU GUYSSS FOR ALWAYS COMMENTINGGGGGGGG :D
 
 
-ringo324