'BEST' BREAK EVER! ~Part 2

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Hey guys, apparently, Gui Gui's here, doesn't have a home. His parent are away. So, he'll be staying here for the break."

 Aaron explained the guys, Jiro was...sorta excited, Wu Zun and Show could care less, Calvin...he's still angry at me..

"Kay, all set." Aaron clapped his hands together.

"Wait, where do I sleep tonight..?" I asked him.

"Silly, of course you'll be sleeping with me!" Aaron smiled. More like...an evil smile...

"WHAT? Can't I stay with...Jiro...or Wu Zun..or...yeah..." I looked around.

"I'm sharing a room with Jiro." Wu Zun said.

"EVEN BETTER! I'll room with them!" hehehe, Wu Zun...Jiro...in a room...heheheh....hehe...

"No, too bad, you're stuck with me." He grabbed my hoodie and pulled me along. I waved at the other guys as I passed them. He dragged me to a room and closed the door. Sigh. Even on vacation I'm stuck being your roommate...

"Psh, I could've room with Jiro and Wu Zun you know." I pouted.

"Yeah...yeahh..and then..at night...they crawl up to you..and and...they touch you...and and..then...they.....you...."

"No Aaron, that's you." I gave him a glare.

"Whatever. You're staying with me, either you like it, or..sleep in the park with those pedos. Oh wait...I don't think they would want a shemale like you." He made a face.

"Aish you-" I was about to kick him but it was interrupted by my stomach growling. I looked at him awkwardly and smiled.

"Hehe...I...uh..didn't really..eat yet.."

"Lucky for you, I feel like cooking today." Wait? He cook too? Wow. I followed him out to the kitchen and see him taking out the pot and a bag of ramen. Wait. RAMEN? You call that cooking?! A three years old can do that! Psh.

"Yup, ramen, or, Wu Zun's chicken." He whispered the last part.

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHICKENS!" I heard Wu Zun yelling from the living room.

"...I'll go with the ramen.."

"Good choice, now let chef Aaron show you how to cook a ramen...with perfection.." He smirked. Perfection? We'll see about that.

 

15 minutes later-

"Uhm Aaron...how come the ramen doesn't have any soup..." I looked down at the so-call perfection bowl of ramen. Apparently, all the perfection up all the soup.

"You don't need the soup, as long as the ramen taste good. You better eat it all, I worked hard on that." He crossed his
arms and waited for me to try it. I took a bite of it...well...it tasted okay...but a little too dry.

 

==============================

 

After a whole 30 minutes, I finally finish the last of the ramen..or..used to be ramen. Aaron was watching me the whole time.

"Good, you finished it. I was gonna shoved that thing in your mouth if you didn't." Aaron smiled innocently. See this is what I hate about this guy, He's all mean and cocky, then act all innocent and stuff. Calvin should do something about HIM instead of ME.

 

It's 10PM and the other guys seem to be in their dreamlands already. I clean the dished while Aaron just left. Yes he just left like that. After watching me for the whole 30 minutes he just leave like that! Not a very nice gentleman, but since he let me stay here, I'm going to let it pass...

After I finished cleaning the dishes I went to his room. He already made himself comfortable on the bed. Wait. There's only one bed. What about me?!

 

"Uhmm...Aaron? Where do I....."

"Bed.With me. Of course." He patted a space next to him and turned to me. Are you serious this again? Even on break?
 

"I'll take the floor..."

"-10 degree, probably gonna drop 5 more tonight...make yourself comfortable cause I only have one blanket. One THICK. WARM. BLANKET." He emphasize the last words. Just by looking at his bed, I could tell it's comfortable...and warm...and...so...warm...and...NO !______! You can't give up your pride like that! How bad can the floor be...psh. I made my way toward the floor, but once my skin touches the floor, I shot right back up. It was as cold as ice.

I heard Aaron yawn. "Uhmm..soo warm....oh extra space too..ahhh so comfortable...." He rolled around his bed acting all godly saying it's warm and stuff, psh. I, Wu Ying Jie. Will not be a coward. I rather sleep on the floor!

 

10 minutes later.....

"Told ya the bed was more comfortable" Aaron and I were face to face with each other. Gah...after all that I will not let my pride down talk...this is the outcome..

I cursed you small bed. I mean this bed BARELY fits two people. Yes it was super awkward. I mean...I guess I'm used to being close to him..but NOT IN BED! How will I sleep with all these awkwardness.....

Tick tok, tick tok...it's pass midnight but I still can't sleep. Remember I usually can't sleep on a different bed. Aaron, pssh he's in a deep sleep right now. I don't want to bother him. Remember what happened last time when I bothered him...

 

"IF I GET PANDA EYES TOMORROW YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

Aishh...I decided to go outside to drink some water. I slowly got off the bed...making sure I don't wake Key up. I then made my way to the kitchen. I could see lights through the door crack. The door suddenly opened and Show stepped out.  My eyes grew big. My jaw dropped. Show....didn't have..anything on...except his pants of course...if he didn't have his pants on. I would scream my lungs out by now. But...woahh...who knew...skinny boy Show...was..fit...I tried closing my jaw...not working...

 

"Are..you okay?" He asked me. All I could do is nod, I can't even move. OMG OMG stop looking...he's gonna think I'm gay...

"Hey Gui Gui wher- aish...Show...go back to Calvin..and..put a shirt on next time..." I heard Aaron's voice behind me. Show nodded and walks off.

I could feel Aaron's laser eyes glaring behind me...I slowly turned around...yup, there he was...looking at me with those laser eyes of his.

 

"I feel bad for the guys, I just brought a ert into the house."

"I...uh...I did...he just...I...you..I.." Wow, I can't even speak.

"Yeah, you. You are you dead...." Aaron gave me one last glare and went back to his room.

 

===================================

 

Everyone was dressed in warm clothing today except Key. I wonder what's they're up to.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked them.

Jiro nodded. "We're going skiing today. Wanna come?" He asked. Skiing? With Jiro? HECK YEAH!

"Sure!" I look over at Aaron. He seem down today.

"Aaron aren't you going to change too?" I asked him. He ignored me and walked back to his room.

"Aaron is allergic to snow. He can't go," Wu Zun told me.

Oh! No wonder he wanted to leave so quickly at the park last time. It was snowing...

"Kay Gui Gui, you should change we'll wait for you." Jiro smiled.

"Uhm...yeah...I don't think I'll go...maybe next time..I don't feel really good today..." I fake a cough.

"You should rest then." Show said.

"Yeah...better for us! :D" Calvin cheerfully jumped. See, he hates me. =.=

"Yeah...you guys have fun!" I waved as they leave one by one.

The house is pretty quiet without them...Aaron came out, which seem shocked to see me still here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Just thought I'd stay home today." I gave him a smile.

"Good excuse trying to be alone with me. But don't worry, I promise, it will be fun today..." His evil smiled once again appeared...

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: GAAAAAAAAH, so cutee <3

HEHEHEE & thanks for all the comments guyss ;)

 

-ringo324