CALVIN

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

So uhm...school again...everything went back to normal. I'm still trying think what he meant last time. Aish. I'm thinking too hard. I glanced over to see what he was doing. As expected he was reading his 'book'. Tsk.Tsk. Naughty, naughty kid...I wonder how he finishes his homework so fast...

"Do you need something?" He closed his book and looked at me. I shook my head and went back to homework.

"Wanna go for a little snack?"

I blinked. "...Didn't we just eat dinner like an hour ago?"

"Yeah."

 

============================

Cafeteria-

 

Not a lot of people are here...well what do you expect IT'S RIGHT AFTER DINNER!

Snack of the day. Microwave popcorns and soda.

"How's life?"

"I live with you, I think you should know." I gave him a don't-ask-an-obvious-question look.

"Full of erted rats huh..." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah...those.."

"Can I ask you something Aaron?"

He nodded. Should I ask him...?

"You know last week...when we went skating...and we were walking home...and you said..something.." I bit bottom lip. What if, what if, he meant it in another way....oh god...this is so embarrassing...

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not gay. Let's go back before you get any weird thoughts."

"WAIT! WAIT! SO WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY "I think I'm turning gay because of you"? ANSWER ME!!!-WAIT FOR ME!"

 

=============================

The next day-

 

Aaron dragged me out of the cafeteria. He unlock the dorm and pushed me inside.

"YAH WOMAN! YOUR A GUY NOW SO DON'T BE BATTING YOUR EYE LASHES AT MY FRIENDS! THAT'S JUST WRONG! Aish...girls these days..."

"Chill...I wasn't batting anything...gosh...Wait...are you...by any chance...jealous?!"

"SO WHAT IF I AM?!"

"Woah, calm down boy. Sowwie for making you jealous!" I made a cute face.

"Aishh. You, yo-"

"I'm going back to the cafeteria now and finish my UNTOUCHED breakfast." I glared and him and left.

"YAH! YOU BETTER NOT BE SITTING NEAR MY FRIENDS!"

 

==========================

 

"Uhm... I'm sure I dropped it somewhere here..." Finished checking the front side of the bed. Calvin went to the other side of the bed and continued looking for his item. 

Suddenly the door burst open. Calvin was startled by the sound, he looked up, it was his friend and his 'rival'.

"Hey hy-"

"YAH WOMAN! YOUR A GUY NOW SO DON'T BE BATTING YOUR EYE LASHES AT MY FRIENDS! THAT'S JUST WRONG! Aish...girls these days..."

Woman? Girl? He thought. Calvin hid behind the bed, making sure they won't see him and listened to the conversation.

"Chill...I wasn't batting anything...gosh...Wait...are you...by any chance...jealous?!

"SO WHAT IF I AM?!"

"Woah, calm down boy. Sowwie for making you jealous!

"I'm going back to the cafeteria now and finish my UNTOUCH breakfast."

"YAH! YOU BETTER NOT BE SITTING NEAR MY FRIENDS!"


Calvin look like his eyes were going to popped out any moment. He touched his forehead. "Woman? What are they talking about?....Am I hearing things..?"

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WOOHOO, looks like someone find out GG's identity. 

OHSS and sowwy for not updating lately... :(    I was grounded huhuhuhuh D=

anyways thanks for reading 

 

-ringo324