HE '' TOO

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Kiss me then I'll forgive you." He stood infront of me.

"Is there another option?" My voice shook when I spoke. Seriously..this dude is really freaky...

He didn't say anything but instead he just quietly walk back to his bed with a blank face. I stood there quietly studying his face.

 

"Are you sure you don't want me to super glue it...?"

...No answer.

"I really can fix it for you..."

...No answer.

"....I'll buy you a different frame.."

...No answer.

.................OMG...can't believe I'm doing this...I went up to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek then ran to my bed and hide under the blanket.

"There. I did it. Forgive me!"

...That was so embarrassing! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

...Hm? He's laughing? That's odd...I removed the blanket and saw that he was laughing so hard that he's almost on the floor.

 

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Dummy, I wasn't even mad at you." He continued to laugh.

"HUH?! Then what's with the silence treatment?"

"...To make you kiss me..hahahhahahahaha, you freaking stupid."

SAY...WHAT?

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" YOU!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU-YOU MOFO!" I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him. It hits him on the head which made his precious hair a mess.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" This time he grabbed his pillow and threw it at me! In the effing face!

Soon it turned into a pillow fight. I quickly dodge and threw another pillow.

We were so into the pillow fight that we didn't even know someone was at the door.

"Hey g- Oh no you didn't." Jiro picked the pillow that apparently ended up in the face. I swear I did not threw that one.

 

=====================

 

Sighed.......lately....I've been kinda....tingling a bit...Ever girl have a crush right? But the thing is...it's between two guys....T_T

Yes...lately I've been crushing on Wu Zun and Jiro...yes..Jiro., the clueless guy, Wu Zun, the chicken maniac...
But really...they been pretty nice to me recently. For example Wu Zun helped me with my homework...Jiro would carry my books for me...and give me.."man-hugs", heheh...have to say...I like his hugs. Wu Zun sharing his chickens with me...IKR? WU ZUN SHARING HIS CHICKENS! Jiro calling me cute...making Calvin all sad for the rest of the week.
Ayyy....Wu Zun....Jiro....Wu Zun...Jiro....aish, can't make up my mind! =.=

But girls can have more than one crush right? hehehe. KYAAAAAA, but they'll probably freak out when I tell him I like them. Pretty awkward don't you think. Ahh this is probably just a little kiddy crush. But still...can't help but giggling. Heheh.

 

"Stop giggling like a freak. You freak." Aaron's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Gahh, you're interrupting my thoughts!"

"If those thoughts aren't about me, then I can interrupt you whenever I want."

"Jerkface." I mumbled.

"I can hear you dummy" Eww...can't believe he's still reading that book...see I knew it he wasn't gay. Freaking liar.

 

I scooted my chair next to Key. "Hey hey, who do you think is better, Jiro..or Wu Zun."

"Me." He simply answered.

"Pfff. Any of them would be better than you." I rolled my eyes.

"Say that again, Ima you so hard you'll scream." He smirked.

"This is why  I need to switch dorm..." I covered myself with a pillow.

"And stop crushing on my brothers, they don't like stupid people like you." He made a face.

"Pssh, bet you're just jealous cause I don't like you! HA!"

"Who would like you?"

"Oh really? Sleep with me! Kiss me! I'm gay. Gay my ." Oh it feels good to . keke.

"Now you're just asking for . Come here."

Oh shoot! He started coming closer. AISH THIS WEIRDO!

"Get away from me you erted jerk!" I grabbed his and aim it at his head again.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: GRR, I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS YESTERDAYY sowwwyy. 

i fell asleep while trying to edit some things lol. BUUUUTTT I'm gnna update my other story 100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic 2morowww ;)

 

-ringo324