TRUTH + KARMA

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Truth or dare Gui Gui"

OMG. If I choose dare, they're gonna make me do something horrible. If i choose truth...what if...they ask something weird... D:

"....................uh...." I am so going to regret this... "Truth.."

"Are you crushing on Rainie Yang?" Jiro raised his eyebrow. What kind of question is that?! I was expecting something harder. But oh well, easy question, better for me.

"Uh. No..."

"Good. Who are you crushing on then?" Jiro asked.

"Hey! No fair. You only get to ask once." I frowned.

"Yeah Gui Gui. Who are you crushing on?" Aaron smirked. Oh hell no.....that jerk.....

"Yeah wannabe-cute, are you crushing on anyone?" Great now even Calvin joined...

"Any hot chicks?" Of course Show would be on their side....

"Haha...ha.....let's spin the bottle...haha..." I tried changing the subject...but it doesn't seem to work.

Jiro snatch the bottle away. What do they want me to say?! That I'm crushing on Jiro and Wu Zun.

"Uhm.....SNSD." I coughed.

"Which one?" Wu Zun crossed his arms. Okay seriously these guys are really nosy.

"....Jessica."

"Ah...is that so...why?" Aaron smiled.

I shot him a deadly glare and pinched his back. It didn't seem to bother him much. He grabbed my hand from behind and held it firmly.

"Because......she's...hot."

I struggled trying to pull away. How can they not noticed!?

"Let go." I hissed.

"Hey guys. You told me you don't like liars right?" Oh.No.You.Didn't.Freaking.Wu.Genglin.

Jiro and Wu Zun nodded. He finally let go of my hand.

"This game is dumb and boring, let's play something else." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Awww is our little Gui Gui upset?" Aaron ruffled my hair.

I glared at him. Just as I thought he got nicer...he went back to his normal self...

"I'm gonna go and take a nap. Have fun." I got up and stomped to Aaron's room.

 

==================================

 

"Why is he like that?"  Show asked.

"PMSing I guess." Aaron replied with a grin.

"You guys play Ima go check on him." Aaron got up and walked to his room.

"Yah! Yah! Who's gonna cook dinner?! YAH!" Wu Zun yelled.

 

====================================

 

I sat on the bed and grabbed his pillow and started punching it to take my anger away.

"GRR. STUPID AARON! DIE! DIE!"

"Ouch." I looked up and saw Aaron standing infront of me holding his chest.

"Go away." I threw the pillow at him and looked away.

"Don't tell me you're mad." He chuckled.

"I.Am.Not. Go away, I need a nap." I lie down and pull the blanket up with my face.

"Hmm, I think I need a nap too, move aside."

Before his can even land on the bed, I spread my arms and legs making sure there is no space to even sit. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

 

"Hey," He slapped my arm lightly. I ignored him.

"Are you....by any chance...on your period?"

My eyes flew open. "YAHHHH! WU GENGLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I literally screamed. Even the guys outside came in and asked what happened. And all he did was laugh.

"Are...you okay? You look kinda red.." Jiro touched my forehead.

 

===================================

 

I took some newspapers and set them out on the floor. My bag is used as a pillow. See, I don't need that freaking Bum face. I can sleep perfectly on the floor!

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep on my bed? I mean it's really warm...and soft...and...did I mention warm..." Gahh...his voice is so....irritating. All I have to do is...close my eyes....and sleep....sleep...and I'll forget all about this coldness...think about something warm....sleep....slowly my eyelids drop. Hey what did you know..it's actually warm.

I woke up in the middle of the night for a potay break, then felt something warm against my neck. I turned around. Aaron was lying next to me and closely touchy. I don't know why..but it didn't seem to bother me much. I guess I was used to it. He rather sleep down here than on the bed?! How dumb, I would have taken the bed if I were him. Oh.God.I needa...potay...badly....

I tried pulling away but whenever I do that, he pulled me even closer.

 

"Aaron. Let go." I whispered. OMG OMG, what to do...I.need.to.pee.right.now.

"Aaron."

That's it. You ask for it Aaron.

I came closer, opened my mouth, and bit his precious nose. Hard.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He jumped up and cover his nose. I, of course rush to the restroom right away. Phew, I thought I was gonna explode right there...stupid Aaron, he deserved it.

As soon as I got out of the restroom, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. Ow. Jerk! You can't throw a girl like that! I wanted to say that out loud, but before I got a chance to he was already on the bed and had his whole body wrapped around mine like a burrito.

"LET GO YOU FREAKING ERT!" I struggled trying to break free.

"This is what happen when you mess with the Almighty Aaron. "

"Let go before I scream." I said in a calm voice.

"Go. Scream. I dare you."

"Wu Gen-"

......He kissed me...HE KISSED ME?!?! HE KISSED ME!

He finally let go and chuckled. WHAT YOU'RE LAUGHING?! YOU FREAKING iugweusghdasdaw. As for revenge I kicked him off the bed. He landed hard on his .

 

"WHAT IS IT?! I HEARD SCREAMING, EVERYONE ALRIGHT?" The door opened revealing....sleepy head Wu Zun....WAHHHH HOW CUTEEE!...back to business..

"Ahem...uhmm it was rats, BIG ERTED RATS. The rats that you have to kick out right away before it starts trouble." I gave Aaron a glare.

"Oh...okay...I'll get it tomorrow...I'm gonna go *yawn* back to sleep now..night." He closed the door. Right after Wu Zun left Aaron shot up right away. But before he could even go all the way up, he dropped back down and rubbed his .

"." He hissed.

"Psh. Karma. Night jerk." I yanked the blanket and made myself comfortable on the bed.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 15th chapterrrrrr ;] 

I'm so proud of myself for constantly updating this story lolol

anyway enjoy guysss ^^

 

-ringo324