AARON AND HIS HORMONES

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Are you SUPER sure you're alright all by yourself?" Wu Zun asked for the 100th time.
 
"What do you mean alone? Aaron is in the same cabin as me," Gui Gui gave him a weird look.
 
"But I dont trust him..." Show mumbled.
 
"Huh?" She turned to him. He shook his head.
 
"You know, if you're feeling uncomfortable I can tell the teacher to switch cabins," Wu Zun offered. Gui Gui shook her head.
 
"I'm good. Don't worry....theres actually no ghosts at the east cabin," she whispered the last part.
 
Wu Zun sighed. Just then Aaron came.
 
"It's getting late, let's go Gui Gui," Aaron grabbed her arm and dragged Gui Gui with him.
 
"BYE GUYS!" Gui Gui waved. Wu Zun and Show looked at her with concern.
 
 
=========================================
Gui Gui's POV
 
 
"AH BU! Mommy is home!" I ran up to my so-called son and picked him up. Aaron rolled his eyes and took Ah Bu away from me.
 
"Ah Bu, mommy didn't let daddy her this morning so now my hormones are rising again," Aaron looked at me while holding Ah Bu. I gulped. 
 
"Okiee....GOOD NIGHT!" I ran to my bed, but Aaron was too fast. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his bed.
 
"Ah Bu, don't look. It's adult stuff," he gave me a wink. Ah Bu went back to his corner.
 
"So...about this morning," he whispered seductively against my ear. Once again I was frozen by his touch.
 
"As I was saying...I haven't played with you in a while. What should we do first," he reached for my collar, then down to the first button and undid it. 
 
"Uh...haha, you're funny. Let go. Like seriously," I tried pushing him off, but his hand traveled down to the second button. I was frozen once again. 
 
"Don't worry, you'll like it," he smirked. There goes my second button. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my collarbone. That's when I snapped and kicked him in the you-know-where. He pushed me away and clutched onto his dear life.
 
"YOU! YOUUUUU!" His face was as red as a tomato. He was trying hard not to scream. I blinked for a second, then cracked up.
 
"PFF-HAHAHAHAHH! LOSER! THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME!" I laughed out loud and grabbed my PJs. 
 
"Don't you dare do anything weird when I'm gone," I went outside to take a shower. Aaron was still on the floor, almost tearing.
 
"I swear...I will you so hard...one day..." He hissed.
 
 
 
===============================
 
 
 
After showering, Gui Gui  went back to the cabin and greeted Aaron with a warm smile.
 
"I see you have recovered," Gui Gui chuckled. He gave her a glare and grabbed his clothes. He stopped in front of her.
 
"You better watch out in the future," he said in a low, dangerous voice.
 
"I'LL SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE!" Gui Gui waved. He harshly slammed the door.
 
 
 
==========================================
 
 
In the middle of the night, Gui Gui was deep asleep. Meanwhile, Aaron was at it again. He quietly climbed up to her bed and laid next to her. He faced her and whispered.
 
"Babe, let's ," Gui Gui's eyes shot opened.
 
"WU GENGLINNNNNNNN!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:    OMGGGGG.  
THIS CHAPTER IS NAUGHTY NAUGHTYYYYY!
Did you guys enjoy it? Bcos i know i did.    BECAUSE I NAUGHTY NAUGHTY~~~~~~~
Oh BTW, immaa update my other story "100 days with Mr. Narcissistic" tomorrow cos i havnt been updating that for weeeeeks lol
 
-ringo324