A DAY WITH AARON

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Genglin, kimchi." Aaron passed me the kimchi.

"Genglin, salt." He passed me the salt. It's like I'm making him my slave or something. hehehe.

"Geng-"

"Why are you calling me Genglin all of a sudden? What happened to jerkface? Or ert. Or whatever."

I stared at him.

 

......Silence......

 

"Genglin, wanna taste?" I held up the spoon.

"=.=" He sighed. Hehehe, jerkface freaking out cause I'm being nice. :D

I made kimchi stew  for breakfast, it's actually my first time cooking so...I don't know how it taste yet...I'm pretty sure it'll turn out good....right? I glanced over to his side to see if he tried it yet.

 

"What?"

"...How does it taste like?"

"Horrible, but at least it's edible." He continued eating.

"So....is that...bad?" I bit the spoon.

...He totally ignored my question.

"What's your name?..Like..real name." He asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm?" I was still hesitant about the stew. Did I add too much salt? Did I put the right amount of water? I was off in another world and totally ignored what he said.

"I'm pretty sure your name is not 'Gui Gui'"

I tasted the soup over and over again and still don't know what I'm missing...

"YAH!"

"Yes?" I turned my attention to him.

"I asked..what.is.your.name" He said it slowly like I'm some kind of kinder gardener.

"Gui Gui."

"No not that name. Like your real name...or unless..your real name is Gui Gui..." He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh. No. My real name is Ying Jie."

"I see. How old are you?" Why is he being so curious today...

"17....why..?"

"Then I'm your oppa. Show some respect to your oppa." He patted my head.

"Psh. Why should I respect a erted jerk like you." I went back to eating.

"What happened to Genglin?" He emphasize the 'Genglin' part.

I turned to him. "You know your kinda weird sometimes. Just then you wanted me to call you jerkface. And now you want me to call you 'Genglin' PMSing much?" I mocked him.

"Aish. You. Clean the dishes!" He stomp to his room.

"YOU LAZY BUM! I COOKED THIS FOR YOU!"

"LIKE I CARE!" He yelled back.

After cleaning the dishes, I decided to watch TV. Out of curiosity, I went to the stack of disc and look.

"SNSD, KARA, F(x), T-ARA, 2NE1, Wonder Girls" Wow, they actually listen to these? Psh. Not a single boyband?

Oh...what's this? Uhmm? XXX? There's a group called XXX?

"HEY AARON! WHAT'S XXX? A NEW GIRL GROUP?"

 

He suddenly dashed out of his room and grabbed the disc.

"Ahem...uhmm...yeah...by the way...THIS IS SO NOT MINE! Okay...haha...I don't like XXX...I like SNSD...haha...haha..." He awkwardly hide the disc.

"O-kay...."

"Yeah...now stop looking at those...let's..do something." He pulled me up.

"Like what?"

"I don't know...let's go out."

"Okay. Let me get my jacket." He headed for the door. I put on my jacket and followed him. We walked around Seoul.

Look at random stuff. Ate spicy rice cake.

"Oh! Aaron! Let's go over there!" I pulled him to a sticker photo shop. I, of course went to the DBSK booth and picked all the Jaejoong solo ones. While I made all these poses and kissy faces. Aaron just stood there and looked disgusted.

"What?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes.

"We're going to the SNSD booth next." He said.

"NUUUU! I wanna take pictures with B2st next!"

"S.N.S.D. next!"

"B.E.A.S.T. next!"

"SNSD!"

"BEAST!"

"Lower your voice woman, people are going to think your gay." He glared at me and made his way to the SNSD booth.
I waited outside the booth. He came out after 10 minutes and we started decorating. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW UGLY HE DECORATED THOSE PICTURES! I had to erase everything and do it again.

 

When the next picture came up. I literally laughed out loud. Jessica was standing on the left holding up a peace sign..and Aaron...Pfft-hahahahah! He was standing on the right holding up a peace sign too..but his mouth was opened and his eyes were closed.

"...I wasn't ready..."

Finish decorating, we decided to go for a walk. It's funny how he tried to avoid the snow. I find that kind of cute...AYY WHAT AM I THINKING...

I purposely kicked the snow his way. He didn't say anything the first couple of times. By the 5th time. I he started walking faster. Almost like running.

 

"YAH! WAIT UP!" He kept walking, not even looking back once. Psh. Meaniee ]:

While catching up, I spotted an ice cream shop. Seem like they're not getting any business on cold days like this. Lucky for them, I'm a chocoholic.

"AARON I'LL BE IN THE ICE CREAM SHOP!" I yelled making sure he can hear.

I went inside the shop. There were so many flavors of ice cream that I just want to get them all. But of course...I'm going to stick with my rocky road hehehe.

"One scoop, rocky road please." I told the cashier. She handed me the cone. I reached for my wallet but it wasn't there.

Uh oh...left it at home...

"No refund." The cashier said with a smile on her face.

Just then Aaron came in. Yes! Perfect timing. I turned around and gave Aaron a help-me look.

'No money.' I mouthed.

He was about to turn around and walk out, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the cashier.

"He's paying." I pointed at him. He gave me a death glare before taking out his wallet.

 

==========================================

 

"Are you crazy? Ice cream on a day like this?"

I ignored his question and enjoyed my ice cream. He suddenly snatch my ice cream and ate it.

"HEY! THAT'S MINE!" He was using his height against me. What a jerk!

"My.Money!" He literally ate the whole thing in oneshot.

"Oh....oh.....br-brain...freeze...."

"Stupid." I patted his head.

 

=============================================

 

Amazingly we made it through the whole day without killing each other.

We sat in front of the TV eating ramen while watching some gameshow. My eyes was glued to the TV due to overrated hotness.....look.at.those.guys. It's heaven......

"Are you planning to eat cold noodle?" Aaron interrupted my thoughts again. Geez this guy, when I'm having good thoughts he always ruin it.

"Those guys...are..too..hot..." I said with my eyes still glued on the screen.

"Hello, there's one sitting here right now."

I laughed out loud. "Oh Aaron..."

"When are they coming back?" I asked him.

"They're not coming back til tomorrow."

"WHAT. WHY?!"

"Snow storm."

"....So.....does that mean...I can stay in Wu Zun and Jiro's room for tonight!?" I jumped up and gave him my puppy eyes.

"No. You're sleeping with ME. I don't want you to touch my bro's stuff."

"But.But. THERE'S TWO EMPTY ROOM!"

"My room, or the floor. It's -15 degree today. Your choice. I'm off to bed now. You better finish your ramen...or used to be ramen."