Goodbye... Ah Bu

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

Morning-
 
Gui Gui woke up early and saw sleeping Aaron in front of her. He had his shirt on because Gui Gui couldn't stand it and told him to put it on in the middle of the night. He looked like an angel while sleeping. She couldn't help but poked his shiny little nose. He didn't move the first time, she giggled and poked it again. This time though, he grabbed her hand and smiled sweetly.
 
"Having fun playing with my nose?" 
 
She shook her head and got out of the bed.
 
"Oh look, gotta brush my teeth. Bye!" she ran off with her stuff.
 
 
 
 
======================================================
 
 
 
After eating breakfast and feeding Ah Bu. The two of them waited for the others to get back. 
 
"I HEAR FOOTSTEPS!" Gui Gui slapped Aaron's shoulder. Just then students started coming.
 
"GUIGUI!" Jiro came running with his arms wide opened. Gui Gui gave him a hug and smiled.
 
"How was it?" Gui Gui asked. 
 
"It was boring without you two," he frowned.
 
"Aw, where are the others?" she looked around.
 
Wu Zun, Show, and Calvin came. Wu Zun and Show looked at Aaron then at her.
 
"I MISSED YOU GUYS!" they did a group hug.
 
"Me too!" Calvin pouted.
 
"Please, stop with these i-miss-you-you-miss-me thingy," Aaron made a face.
 
"Oh Aaron. I know you miss me too," Jiro gave Aaron a bear hug. 
 
"Did anything happened while we were gone?" Show asked. Gui Gui shook herr head and thought again. "Wait. Yeah, Aaron was on his period. He was PMSing like crazy!"  she pointed at Aaron.
 
"YAHH! Don't push it," Aaron gave her a warning.
 
 
 
====================================
 
Aaron's POV-
 
SEE!? SEE HOW CRAZY I AM?! One second I like her then the next she pisses me off. I still don't know what I see in her. 
 
"Everyone, gather up. We have an important announcement," the teacher called.
 
"We all know camp is fun, but tomorrow we have to head back to schoo. So, please pack up all your stuff. We will be leaving tomorrow after dinner."
 
Wow, can't believe it's been a week. I looked over at Gui, she seem sad.
 
"I'm going back to the cabin..." Gui Gui left. I think I know why she's sad now.
 
"Uhmm, me too," I followed her.
 
Right when she got inside, she went straight to Ah Bu. I knew it.
 
 
====================================
 
 
"Ah Bu...." she sadly picked him up and put him on herr lap.
 
"Aaron? Can we bring him with us?" she asked.
 
"No. Are you crazy? We can't bring him with us."
 
"Why? Can't we try? Please?" she begged.
 
"Even if we can, where is he gonna stay? In the dorm? All day long?"
 
She nodded, "He can have my bed," she was trying herr best to keep Ah Bu. 
 
"Listen. We can't keep him, okay? We just can't."
 
"Bu-" Aaron cut you off.
 
"No."
 
She sadly looked at Ah Bu, he looked back at her with his puppy eyes. Gui Gui was close to tearing up, it was like Ah Bu knew what was going on and quietly her hand. Gui Gui smiled a bit.
 
"I'm sorry.." Aaron went and sat beside her.
 
"It's okay...you were right.." 
 
That night, Gui Gui didn't come out for dinner. Aaron lied to the guys saying that Gui Gui was sad because she didn't want to leave camp. After dinner, he went back to the cabin to check on Gui Gui. 
 
She was asleep next to Ah Bu.
 
"Aish, you stupid. I knew you were going to be like this," Aaron sighed and put a blanket over Gui Gui and Ah Bu. He lied down next to Gui Gui with Ah Bu in the middle.
 
 
 
======================================
Morning-
 
"NOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO OUTSIDE TODAY!" she stomped herr feet like a little kid.
 
"You have to! You didn't eat dinner yesterday, so you have to eat something today!" Aaron grabbed her arm but she pulled away.
 
"No," she picked up Ah Bu and held him close.
 
"Are you going to be immature like this? Fine. Be that way," Aaron left and closed the door with a bang. Gui Gui sighed and put Ah Bu down.
 
"I promise I'll be back, okay?" she let him down and caught up with Aaron.
 
"Sorry...I was being a little bit immature," she apologized.
 
"It's okay," he smiled.
 
At breakfast, we were asked if we were okay. I lied and told them everything was good. 
 
After breakfast, the guys went to do camp activities while Gui Gui and Aaron went back to the cabin to feed Ah Bu.
 
Gui Gui laughed when Ah Bu barked at Aaron. Aaron glared at her and Ah Bu.
 
"Fine. Now mother and son are ganging up on me huh, I see how it is," Aaron suddenly tackled Gui Gui. He is now on top of her.
 
"I want my revenge," he smirked.
 
"AH BU! HELP MOMMY!" 
 
Ah Bu went up to her and her face instead. 
 
"That's not helping,"  she giggled.
 
"Are you ready for my tickle attack?" Aaron started tickling her. Gui Gui laughed.
 
"STOP IT!" 
 
"Ah Bu, help mommy punish him and I won't punish you later," Ah Bu started barking at Aaron as if he was hurting her.
 
"Geez, you are so loyal to your mom. It makes me sad," Aaron stop and pouted.
 
"Of course, Ah Bu is my son. Good job, son."
 
After the fun day with Ah Bu and Aaron, it was finally time to go back. They skipped dinner just to play with Ah Bu but, now it was time to say bye. Gui Gui and Aaron sat in front of each other with Ah Bu in the middle playing with Gui Gui's hand. She sadly watched him, wanting to cry.
 
"We have to go...." Aaron tapped her.
 
She picked up her bag and held Ah Bu with her other arm. She put him down at the place where she first found him.
 
"There. Now go on, your leg is fine now," she put him down and smiled. The puppy looked confused. 
 
"Be safe," Aaron whispered. The two of them walked away. The little puppy followed behind. She turned around and stared at him.
 
"I have to go. You can go now. You're free, go."
 
The puppy continued following the two.
 
"I SAID GO! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!"
 
He backed away with his head down. She quickly ran away before anything else happens. Aaron looked at Ah Bu for the last time and ran after Gui Gui.
 
"Hey Gui-" she ran pass Jiro.
 
"Let's just leave him alone for today..." Aaron told the guys and followed Gui Gui. After checking out, Gui Gui went on the bus and sat at the very end. Aaron sat next to Gui Gui. He kept quiet the whole ride home and so did Gui Gui.
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: OMGG~~ i got new subscribers?  heeh thanks guysss ^^
And im so sorry for not updating in like weeks? I have exams all last week and this week. but yeah schools ending tomorrow tho. 
So i'll have more time to update this and my other story.
Oh and guys ya'll should follow me on tumblr.
heres the link:
 
 
 
-ringo324