How Everything Started

In Love With My Gay Roommate

 

"Ni hao, I'm Gui Gui, your new roommate." I smiled as the boy came closer.

"What the are you?" He poked my cheek.

.................

..........So you must be wondering...where am I...or...what am I doing here with a dude. Uhm let back track a little and you'll know the whole story.

 

-2 weeks ago-

"WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO GO TO AN ALL BOY SCHOOL?" I shouted through the phone.

"Yes...pleasee...this is my last year...and SM just accepted me, so I can't do both."

"You know mom isn't going to agree."

"That's why I asked you. Dad let you do anything you want." True...Daddy let me do anything I want.

"PLEASEEEE THIS IS MY ONLY DREAM _____!" My brother begged me.

"But...I have school too...."

"You're home school anyway so don't you want to go outside and experience the outside world?" Grrrr...he always used this against me.

"Well......"

"Pleasee, just help me this one time...I'll promise to get you Kim Jaejoong autograph and picture." That's it. I'll do anything for Kim Jaejoong. hehehehe.

"Done."

"YES! THANKS SIS!" He was making all these kissy noise.

"Ew....ok...no problem...you deal with mom, I'll deal with dad. Kay?"

"Ok."

 

-Later on that night-

"Daddy?" Uhmm...I think I got everything I need. Chocolate, check, puppy eyes, check, Mr. Doo, check. (Mr. Doo aka your teddy bear.)

"Yes, sweety?"

"Errr...I was just wondering...since uhmm...this is my last year..I was just wondering...if I can go to school...as in...public school." I shot my puppy eyes.

"Well why? Don't you like home school?" Okay...plan B.

"I was just asking...but if you don't like it then that's alright.....Mr. Doo, I guess I'll never get to see the outside world..." Heheh it's working...need.more.tears.

"Awww, don't cry my little girl. Ok Ok Daddy will let you go to public school since it's your last year." Yupp, it worked. Wow that was easy.

"REALLY?" He nodded.

"You're the best dad in the whole wide world!" I hugged him tightly.

"Here's a present for you." I handed him the box of chocolate.

"CHOCOLATE!" He jumped out of the couch grabbed the box. Wow should've used the chocolate plan in the first place huh.

 

=======================

 

Yup...so this is why I'm here...dress as a guy...in an all BOY school...if you still don't get it. Let me put it this way.

My stepbrother got a call from SM, they finally accepted him after so long. But one problem. My mom doesn't want him to sing. She want him in school so..... I, his wonderfully nice sister helped him out by going to an ALL BOY SCHOOL pretending I'm him. Thank god he switch school and no one recognize him.

But guess what I just found out a week after the plan is all set.

 I HAVE TO STAY IN THIS FREAKING SCHOOL IN A FREAKING DORM WITH A FREAKING DUDE FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR. Sighed......I told my dad I'm going to an all girls school and I'm going to stay there for the whole year....yupp..he actually believed it.

Oh well...he promise me a Jaejoong autograph...I'm beginning to think it's not worth it. Ehh...what the heck...I'm already here...

 

BACK TO REALITY.

"YAH." The dude in front of my called.

"Oh. Uhh...hi."

"Look at you, you're all weak and stuff. Are you actually a guy?" He poked my face again.

"PSSSH OF COURSE I'M A GUY!" I used my deep guy voice.

"Doesn't look like it." He walked back to his bed and went back to reading his book.


One year....just one year...I can do it...for a Jaejoong autograph...I CAN DO IT!

 


"I'm Aaron." Okay this is what I know so far....My roommate name is Aaron. This is going to be a pretty interesting year...

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Err, heres the first chapter. I some of the names because it doesnt really fit it.. ya know? 

OOOHH AND ONCE AGAIN (FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME) THIS IS NOT MY STORY OKAYYY? THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR IS iLoveU. -JUSSST SAYING, I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY THAT. 

Hahaha I hope the original author wont get mad at me for thiss. lololol

....BUUUUT I messaged her if it's okay and I'm still waiting for her reply.. If she says no then i'll take it down  :(

and make a new GUILUN story because i have one already planned out. HEHEHEE :D

 

-ringo324